Where To Train? [F2P]

StrikerRay

my stats:

Striker+Ray.png

im going for 90 cb[combat] and i want to know where to train to get the best exp in str, attk, def, and prayer

thanks!

~Ray

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

i would consider ice giants by where you mine blurite because you also get big bones from them. The problem is theres only a few ice giants but a lot of ice warriors. There are also ice giants in the farthest north west corner of the wildy. In the wildy there are more giants than warriors. Ive been there and its not crowded and theres no pkers around but theres always a possibility.

Drgnriderx11.png

Personally I like the sewers, killing reds when the mossies got crowded, but actually, now that I trained my mage on crandor, if you can find a server with no one at the mossies, that would be pretty sweet. I would say just go with the reds, but yeah, no drops and such... its really a choice for you to make

red spiders: faster exp, no drops.

mossies : sometimes (re: almost always) busy, but nice drops, pretty good exp

(go with the reds!)

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

when i was F2P these were my favourite places to train (and i got 97 cb doing it lol)

go to karambja and train at the lessers and moss giants (you can fish on karambja so you wont need to buy food :D ) this allows for days of almost constant training and if you bring tele runes you can bank all your drops in fally.

ice caves are also really good for the ice giants (they give more exp than warriors and hit you less...) ice warriors give good drops though and theres more of them so kill them while your waiting for a giant.

i recommend karambja/crandor for mage/range/melee training but the ice caves for purely melee (not really many decent range/mage spots)

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

i use wite nites cause its in the middle of fally and they r good xp for the amount of food u use - im lvl73 so i could train on lessers but id be at least lvl 80 before i started. mosses r slow and their drops arnt that good, same with all f2p giants

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif