What do you think the new spells will be?

lord_barker

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a type of explosion attack?

questfakeyfinal22qs.png

BOOM

^^^i actually lol'ed in rl when i saw this :lol: Awxome fake!!!

on topic; i think these are the spells;

lvl 95 mage: moderns to ancients. effect- switches your spell type to ancinets if you havent attacked another player within 1 minute, been attacked by another player within 2 minutes, and havent teleblocked within 5 minutes. runes required- 5 souls, 10 bloods, 15 cosmics

lvl80 mage: infinity tele. effect- lets you tele out of lvl 35 wildy, teleblocked or not. (must be un skulled) runes required: 2 souls, 4 laws, 10 airs. Tele location-yanille mage guild (requires a positive mage bonus)

Lvl 77 mage: Luck Spree: Allows you to get a rarer drop more easily the weaker the spell is. works for 45 minutes. (E.G. wind strike gives you a much better chance, fire blast barely any boost at all) Runes required-7 minds 7 chaos and 7 deaths 2 souls

lvl 72 mage: Athletic boost: + 10 agility levels, +35% energy, -10 kg (temporary) runes required-3 souls, 1 blood, 2 laws

These didnt exactly take me 20 hours to think of, but they seemed good to me :$

Then fork out money for the full version.

Ooooh f2p'ers just got BURNED by a Tip It mod! :twisted:

shadddax7.png

listen to Bubsa sing! \:D/ ->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=309164

Maybe a type of explosion attack?

questfakeyfinal22qs.png

BOOM

^^^i actually lol'ed in rl when i saw this :lol: Awxome fake!!!

on topic; i think these are the spells;

lvl 95 mage: moderns to ancients. effect- switches your spell type to ancinets if you havent attacked another player within 1 minute, been attacked by another player within 2 minutes, and havent teleblocked within 5 minutes. runes required- 5 souls, 10 bloods, 15 cosmics

lvl80 mage: infinity tele. effect- lets you tele out of lvl 35 wildy, teleblocked or not. (must be un skulled) runes required: 2 souls, 4 laws, 10 airs. Tele location-yanille mage guild (requires a positive mage bonus above 15, and the hat that you get from mage training arena that keeps track of your points)

Lvl 77 mage: Luck Spree: Allows you to get a rarer drop more easily the weaker the spell is. works for 45 minutes. (E.G. wind strike gives you a much better chance, fire blast barely any boost at all) Runes required-7 minds 7 chaos and 7 deaths 2 souls

lvl 72 mage: Athletic boost: + 10 agility levels, +35% energy, -10 kg (temporary) runes required-3 souls, 1 blood, 2 laws

These didnt exactly take me 20 hours to think of, but they seemed good to me :$

Then fork out money for the full version.

Ooooh f2p'ers just got BURNED by a Tip It mod! :twisted:

shadddax7.png

listen to Bubsa sing! \:D/ ->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=309164

i've got an idea! when you need a tinderbox, nobody will start a fire, and you don't want to go get one...

Start Fire Spell. like, 4 fires and a nature... kind of like superheat ore... maybe?

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

i pmed paul adn he said it was gonne be peaches to bones and bananas to ashes.

Nah I find that hard to believe as they hardly ever respond to PM's and they're not allowed to reveal future updates. :shame: :^o

Yeah i thought just as much, oh well, guess we will all just have to wait and see what the outcome will be! And hopefully it will be worth the wait!!!

i think they should add more teleport spells...and that could help everyone...i mean...who likes walking anymore!? not me.....

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

i pmed paul adn he said it was gonne be peaches to bones and bananas to ashes.

Nah I find that hard to believe as they hardly ever respond to PM's and they're not allowed to reveal future updates. :shame: :^o

Actualy they do, I speak to Paul quite a lot as well as a few other mods.

Anyway, it'll be Future Magicks.

im hoping for more teleports and new attack spells that include a multi hitter that hits 20s or something lol...i know i know ancients...but imagine having that AND teleblock.

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

for my hopes, its a heal spell =)

Always links back to spells that already exist.

Is Blood Ancient Spells Not Enough?

And the Bones to food spells.

Bones To Sharks... Hmm

Big Bones to Big Sharks To put in our houses? :D

mazurizi.png