Blaze's RuneScape Adventures!

Saradomin_mage, I tried once and am never trying again.

Every time I fail pickpocketing some tough dwarf starts attacking me.

Anyway, mithril dragons are possibly the best monsters to fight which I can kill many of in the same trip.

And since rune battleaxes are ridicilously common drop from them I can get rich quickly off them as well.

Now it's time to kill steel dragons, 15000 of them in fact. The biggest amount of monsters at a time I am going to kill yet.

[hide]Here statics will go.[/hide]

• 1 month later...

ac6df32f53.jpg

A tribute to you my friend, in continued support of your long term goal <3:

Normally I only post here when I'm done fighting a group of monsters, but since that won't be done for a long time, I'm making an exception.

Thanks a lot, man. And I really had a lot of fun fighting steel dragons so far, and the best part is when I do eventually get around to making steel platebodies out of the steel bars I get as drop from these monsters, I will be able to make rune items which is beyond awesome.

• 3 months later...

You were merely doing something you enjoyed, and there is no need to quit doing it because of others.

Don't worry, I still play RuneScape, I'm just keeping my activities personal from now on. The things I'm revealing publicly will be on my YouTube channel.

I did quit, but only for less than two days.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I want this thread closed, it serves no purpose anymore because I don't keep logs on the drops like I used to the reason I stopped is because it slowed down my goals by a lot, can you believe it took be almost 2 years at one point to kill just 500 steel dragons? It wouldn't have happened if I didn't keep track of every drop.

So yeah, everything on RuneScape I like to keep public will be on my YouTube channel.

• 2 years later...

Alright I decided to re-open this blog. However I will only make a post if something very interesting happens.

Yes, I'm still aiming to kill 15K steel dragons, I have a long way to go since I only play RuneScape now while previewing my videos.

I have killed 3190 at the moment, so I have a long way to go.

So it's good to re-open this blog. But again, mind you I will only post here rarely.

• 5 years later...