KQ LOG!! We're back and better than before!!

Hey guys, I currently have a KQ log posted too, we started on July 4th. If we get a chain in a reasonable amount of kills then... well I'm sorry because it doesn't seem fair. The longest span i have gone without a chain was...60 kills I think, so I'm predicting that you'll get like 4 chains in 100 kills (man that would be sweet). So keep at it, and believe me, if you kill it, it will come.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you guys dont have to much luck havent you? me(neovenator) and my friend(leonard12440) got a chain on the 23th drop . heres the log (we quitted for a while so i could get my 75 costrcution)

01. half key teeth

02. 500 mith arrows

03. 75 nats

04. iron sword

05. uncut sapphire

06. rune chain

07. steel long

08. 20 zammy wines

09. 500 mith arrows

10. 20 zammy wines

11. 500 mith arrows

12. addy spear

13. 19 bloods

14. addy spear

15. waterskin(4)

16. rune axe

17. 19 bloods

18. 75 nats

19. 19 bloods

20. 7 lobsters

21. power ammy

22. 20 laws

23. DRAGON CHAINBODY

RSN:neovenator

proud fire cape owner

proud fighter torso owner

I'd say chain rate is 1/200 so don't give up ! And i'm not making up some randome numbers i'm a kinda experianced Kq-Hunter, i killed aprox 1.2k KQ's with 4 chain loots :-w

not jumping to conclusions or anything but :shame:

why say you got 4 drag chain drops when your sig says you have had 2? think you need to update more lol

anyway good luck getting that chain, the KQ is just testing your resiliance!

| from a to b - f2p/p2p staker | Private chat - Currently on | click here to view my blog

sigiw1.jpg

lol00bf5.png

Wow.. new forum.. sweet.. well, after a few choice comments i think i may want to start again. "Havent gone 60 kills without a chain is a nice comment". Too bad that isnt true for us.. that would be almost 4 chains :(

dturtlesig.jpg

^^Thanks Mom!^^

Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

Your character is rockin' out to the RuneScape iLyre. It's like a medieval iPod!

Ouch. I feel for you! Well atleast you have gotten some Dragon Drops. You'll eventually get the Chain if you stick to it! :) :wink:

Feel sorry for ya guys.... When I get higher combat, I'll ask my good friend (who will probably be 126 by the time i raise my combat high enough to go KQ killing) if we could go get some chains. :D

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

I assure you, God is looking down on you and laughing :wall:

But im here and he/she is up there, so you are going to get your Dragon chain before you hit 300 ! :anxious:

Good Luck, because if anyone earned it! its you guys! \'

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Hm, don't you ever wonder if you got the chain on kill 167 when you teled without the loot? #-o .

You must have made a bit from all those warhammers, nats and arrows etc. Good luck with the chain though :)

How many zammy wine do you have? I might wana buy :P lol.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Lol ya we made a nice ammount on the arrows/alching warhammers/alching chains etc.. but not near as much as we lost on prayer pots/super pots/sharks...

I believe i have 240 wines of zammy and Merlin has 120 if im not mistaken.. but i believe we already have a use for them.

I still refuse to believe we got a chain on 167th.. i think it was umm.. umm.. a sapphire!!!!.. ya!... IT WASNT A CHAIN! :anxious: :notalk:

dturtlesig.jpg

^^Thanks Mom!^^

Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

Your character is rockin' out to the RuneScape iLyre. It's like a medieval iPod!

and i thought me having 2 chains in that time was unfair.... lol your going really well not to quit. good luck

8724th person to 85 slayer on 17/02/07. 99 attck. 88/90 slayer

whips - 35+

dragon drops - 6 chains, 3 legs, 6 skirt, 2 med, 2 left halfs, 4 d2hs, 2 axes and 1 spear

bones2peaches.png