Support for BNP?

funky_nappy

I have created this topic as I would like to know how many people would support the BNP if they knew what their policies really were. You can look at what they believe in by clicking here:

>>> http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/policies.htm <<<

Please do not post here until you have viewed the above link.

Please do not post here if you do not live in Britain.

Please only post here to say "I support", or give a LOGICAL and FAIR reason as to why you are against a particular policy, naming the policy.

I made this topic as a side-topic from this one:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=489423

So if you wish to discuss, there is a discussion about it in that topic.

This is not a topic for discussion of (and by that I mean flaming) the BNP, or calling BNP supporters racist, because simply, we are not racists.

Basically I am wondering how many people are interested in the BNP after viewing the first link I posted, and if you say "I support", I will add you to this list:

Supporters

Me :)

Antrune

Ghostranger

--- Also - read what I have written under the first reply.

funkynappyck8.png

Guest GhostRanger

I don't live in Britain but I don't care if you want me to post here or not.

I skimmed through all of the paragraphs I was interested in (Northern Ireland doesn't really interest me :P) and from what I saw, I liked the policies a lot.

I don't live in Britain so I don't know the reputation of this party, or what actually goes down - but I do like those particular policies.

/me is dissapointed at the sight of 3 supporters for the BNP :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3896213.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3894529.stm

Their policies sicken me. I cant even beging to talk about some of what they say its just so crazy.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Anybody that belongs to the BNP or that has anything to do with it should be promptly shot in the face.

Wow you put up a nice argument there. I watched the undercover program done by the BBC (suprise suprise) and I saw nothing which was of any concern. Nick Griffin talks the truth. There were some supporters talking of blowing up mosques which I dont condone although Id like to see them removed.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Ok well he talks the truth 99% time :-$

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

I do not support the BNP. I am strongly against their racism and xenophobia policies:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3896213.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3894529.stm

Phil Edwards, the Press Officer of the BNP, recently said this:

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s not a question of whether we like or dislike them, itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a question of whether they as a racial group are of any danger, shall we say, to the peace, stability and indigenous culture of Britain and we think that they are.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Freedom of speech being eroded. If he wants to say things about Islam he can, why do you have to accept these people? Which party would you go for Bubsa?

The quote from the BNP press officer is probably true in 70% of cases. You only have to look around to see it. Of course there are very clever black people, who are very pleasent and work hard for the country (Im friends with a hulking great black boy who appears intimidating but is infact very clever and nice) I can totally see where the press officer is coming from but of course, isnt true in a lot of cases. Black culture these days is influenced by rappers and being a 'thug'. A lot of black people take this image up and dress accordingly and copy the actions of 'gangsters'. I dont think England needs this nor does any other country for that matter.

Freedom of speech is irrelevant, it isn't whether they should be allowed to say these things it is the fact that they support such notions. They DO say such things and so we CAN call you ignorant and racist for sympathising with them.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

If he wants to say things about Islam he can, why do you have to accept these people?

If I formed a public rally to incite hatred over your mother/sister/girlfriend and gathered a mob to beat them up on the precedence of something so trivial such as their race, religion, gender, or the fact that they know you, would you or would you not want me prosecuted? And do you think my defence of "I wanted to say those things" would hold up in court.

What's the difference between that farcicle scenario, and Griffin's incision of racial hatred? Tell me, I want to know. How is it that someone's beliefs is an excuse to attack them? That's not freedom of speech. That's abusing the right to. You can't just say what you want and hope to get away with it. The world doesn't work like that, and nor it should, and your naive or ignorant to think so.

Certainly, I would support 99% of what is on that page.

Immigration is an inadequately controlled, mismanaged mess, made worse by shyster lawyers abusing the ill conceived "human rights" act. The Aussies have it right, they don't want you, you don't get in!

Or we should have a "resident alien" status, like the USA.

The EU - bureaucratic waste and cross border meddling, rampant fraud, inefficiency and incompetence.

Personally, I actually side with UKIP, though if the BNP cleaned out the pond life, I could support them.

majority of muggins in britain is by black youths this is a fact
Please cite your course or remove this comment.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Like i said earlier Doomster, I am also against illegal immigration. But the BNP are on about making talking about forcing people born in this country up to 2 generations to leave simply because of their race.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi