Drop X, all button?

I've been powermining alot lately, and I've been wondering, wouldn't it be nice if JaGex created a drop x or all button for everyone. This would make many stats easier such as mining and woodcutting.

Please reply and give me your thoughs.

van.png

Any hockey fans out there who wants to chat, just send me a PM!!!

there isnt even a craft x... (hard leather/ yewelty) and power crafting gets way to easy

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Something Jagex tried to change from RSC was to make powerleveling more difficult, and this would just bring it back again. I kind of miss it, but it would also make the game too easy.

Leveling stats is already easier on RS2. I would say no.

there isnt even a craft x... (hard leather/ yewelty) and power crafting gets way to easy

What do you mean there isn't? I right click on the item I want to craft and I get the option to craft 1, 5, 10 and I could have sworn there was all and or x. I could be wrong though. I haven't crafted in a day or two.

As for this drop x thing. I like the idea. I would love the option to drop a number of items rather than one at a time. But then again I don't have a lot of things to drop unless I am working a skill, like cooking. However one thing I really want is a burry X option. I am tired of going through a full inventory clicking each bone one at a time.

Tsi Ani-Yunwiya

uug3d.gifwe972.gif

What do you mean there isn't? I right click on the item I want to craft and I get the option to craft 1, 5, 10 and I could have sworn there was all and or x. I could be wrong though. I haven't crafted in a day or two.

As for this drop x thing. I like the idea. I would love the option to drop a number of items rather than one at a time. But then again I don't have a lot of things to drop unless I am working a skill, like cooking. However one thing I really want is a burry X option. I am tired of going through a full inventory clicking each bone one at a time.

Now a "Bury X" option I would support. Prayer is so difficult to level that any advantages would be ok. I still think that a "drop x" option would make things like mining, woodcutting, fishing etc. too easy.

IF there would come a 'Drop-X', everyone could train their skills much faster [ dropping full inventory of logs/ores]. So it isn't really a good idea. :P

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûMy stats

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûWoodcutting 96/99

There is a Craft X for dragon hides, for soft leather there isnt. The say with jewllery and silver.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Already been suggested on the Rs Forums. Thrown out i think. When they took out sleeping from rsc and make rs2 not have it, they also made it where you had to drop items instead of them just automatically dropping.

Also, they made many skills much easier by "smith x" or fish until spot moves or full load..

I do agree that "drop x" would be very very cool, and it would bring back river fishing as a way to powerfish. But, it won't happen.

[Admin edit: We cant have this on a g-rated forum]

Yeah, Im Strong..

maxhitgo7.png