Trouble brewing

Samittaja

4 July 2006 - Trouble Brewing

The gates of Mos Le'Harmless have been thrown open!

Players can now explore the whole of the island, and participate in the new minigame, Trouble Brewing. Join a team of brave, bold, and fireproof pirates to brew some bootleg "rum" for fun and profit. Train firemaking and cooking the pirate way! Douse burning pipes with water! Boil flowers for colouring! Get monkeys to fetch nuts from high branches! Rewards on offer include a staggering array of pirate clothing, and for the most dedicated players there are several pirate flags to be had. Players looking to make more of their own brewing will also be interested in one of the other potential rewards, which can help dramatically with your mature ales.

Even Pirates need instructions occasionally, so all the activities and tips on how to play the game are recorded in a helpful manual in game, along with an excellent Knowledge Base report.

Slayer masters have also been informed of the dangerous creatures that roam the island, and will now send players that can access the island after Cave Horrors. Be sure to take a Witchwood Icon and a light with you if you go after these howling beasts, since they're as dangerous as they are ugly. Players that train Slayer might be interested in the masks they wear, as they provide a nice attack bonus when on a slayer task.

We've also released a new random event this month. One of the

Players can now explore the whole of the island, and participate in the new minigame, Trouble Brewing. Join a team of brave, bold, and fireproof pirates to brew some bootleg "rum" for fun and profit. Train firemaking and cooking the pirate way! Douse burning pipes with water! Boil flowers for colouring! Get monkeys to fetch nuts from high branches! Rewards on offer include a staggering array of pirate clothing, and for the most dedicated players there are several pirate flags to be had. Players looking to make more of their own brewing will also be interested in one of the other potential rewards, which can help dramatically with your mature ales.

Woohoo!! :D Just what I was hoping for =D>

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

There are 3 new monsters - non-slayer ones i mean

Jungle Horror - level 70

Nature rune x4

Mahogony log x 2

Big bones (1,2,3)

Iron ore (1)

Giant Mosquieto - level 13

Drops nothing - unless doing the mini-game

Monkey - level 3

Monkeycorpse or monkey bone

Snake - level 36

Snake skin

The Snakes Poison in the Jungle

penguinesigrq6.png

jimmys_shop.gif

Treasure Map

If you speak with Honest Jimmy, he will sell you a medium level treasure trail map clue for 10000 pieces of eight.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

The mini-game didn't really work for me. I didn't have fun while doing it and I think the rewards were not that great either. This game seriously needs some changes to make it fun.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Which sucks, cause I can't do the quests to get to it... I need like 35 herblore or farming or whatever :(

-sigh-

Can't do the minigame either -_-'

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D