Black Mask-pictures and stats

Nahdrav

What do you have to kill, and what are the reqs? Also, where can they be found?

What did u kill to get it

Is it really that hard to just read the whole post before asking stupid questions like this!?

Why couldnt you just type Cave horrors? Stupid.

perhaps another jmod would answer if someone posted on official forums.. it would rock if it was stackable.. skele assigmnents, slave ammy, mask, super set, dharock at lowish heals.. ppots, tele, and the dungeon under monkey madness.

cant have dharoks effect whilst wearing mask... u need to be wearing the full set. You would own shades and skelles though, with whip or d scim...

perhaps another jmod would answer if someone posted on official forums.. it would rock if it was stackable.. skele assigmnents, slave ammy, mask, super set, dharock at lowish heals.. ppots, tele, and the dungeon under monkey madness.

cant have dharoks effect whilst wearing mask... u need to be wearing the full set. You would own shades and skelles though, with whip or d scim...

someone already said the dharok thing :-w

the things sounds cool but not worth 1m

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

someone already said the dharok thing :-w

the things sounds cool but not worth 1m

I usualy earn money ~350-400k per hour

If it takes more than 3 hours, it's better to buy one, since as they guys are saying cave horrors aren't good exp

So noone knows the purpose of the mask rock on the island then? :-k

Someone try using materials like soft clay on it?

mask rock?

I'm not drunk! You wouldn't dare call me drunk if i was sober!

Hah! one stat that may be of interest to people who are used to running everywhere: the black mask weighs 20kg!!!

Even though my loadout was pretty ordinary, I just happened to notice that my weight carried was almost double the usual. I went to a bank and started depositing junk, not believing that it could be the mask, but in the end it was all I had left and I still weighed 20kg. :lol: If this is supposed to discourage people from wearing the mask just for fashion, well it probably won't matter to most people, but it certainly works for me. Hilarious.

Skill total 1750+, combat 102 Ranger.

Like finding safe spots? A Guide to Monster Blocking.