Black Mask-pictures and stats

Nahdrav

blackmask.png

Took me around 150 kills to get

It IS tradeable,name is :Black Mask(10),I'm assuming its similar to broodoo shields.

Taken from Jagex main:

Black masks gathered from the corpses of cave horrors give a couple of bonuses when worn. Firstly, they provide attack and defence bonuses similar to a Salve Amulet when fighting your Slayer assignment. Secondly, the masks contain a spell that can reduce your opponent's Defence by 3-10 levels, regardless of whether they are your Slayer assignment or another player.

Examine is : A magic cave horror mask

Killed cave horrors to get it.

Sells for 1200 gp to general store.

Dont know what happens when it runs out of charges.

rssig4copy.gif

blackmask5zz.jpg

Grrr, u were about 5mins faster... Took me about 30 kills. It gives 15% attack, strenght and defence bonus, if you are figthing a monster that you've gotten as an assignment, just like salv amulet, but better \' And the (10) behind black mask is for a spell, who can lower your opponents defence from 3 till 10 levels

Shendrik.png

Grrr, u were about 5mins faster... Took me about 30 kills. It gives 15% attack, strenght and defence bonus, if you are figthing a monster that you've gotten as an assignment, just like salv amulet, but better \' And the (10) behind black mask is for a spell, who can lower your opponents defence from 3 till 10 levels

it doesnt give 15% def bonus only att and str salve ammy doesnt give def either :-$

Do you get to choose whether it uses the spell or not? And when it runs out of charges, is it destroyed?

Exactly what id like to know

u probably can recharge it at the stone near the entrance of the cave, there is another topic about this already.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

anyone know the current prices?

I sold mine for 1000 sharks, which is ~1M.

But they do seem to be pretty rare. I had about 500 more kills and I didn't get another one yet. Has anyone gotten more than one?

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

From the RS forums

recharge4re.jpg

Still a good item to have since it retains the attack bonuses.

Dark Blade48 (Level - 113)

99 Woodcutting, 99 Range, 85 Slayer, 84 Runecraft

perhaps another jmod would answer if someone posted on official forums.. it would rock if it was stackable.. skele assigmnents, slave ammy, mask, super set, dharock at lowish heals.. ppots, tele, and the dungeon under monkey madness.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

perhaps another jmod would answer if someone posted on official forums.. it would rock if it was stackable.. skele assigmnents, slave ammy, mask, super set, dharock at lowish heals.. ppots, tele, and the dungeon under monkey madness.

dharoking requires the helm :P

hmmm i might have to go grab me a mask sometime

What do you have to kill, and what are the reqs? Also, where can they be found?

What did u kill to get it

Is it really that hard to just read the whole post before asking stupid questions like this!?

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

it doesnt give 15% def bonus only att and str salve ammy doesnt give def either :-$

Have you read the KB quote? :/

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"