Thieving training.

ugafan_2009

Go for master farmers if you want to sell off seeds or are into farming. I think it'd be a waste to go there and just drop all of those seeds.

Rogues are in the Wilderness and dangerous, don't go there. Instead, you need only 4,533 warriors (Warrior Women in Ardougne) to get to 53. I would suggest them. They are close to the Cake stall and there are many in number. That would be your best bet until you hit Fremenniks. They're great xp and cash and there's a fish stall and the great hall has a firepit you can use to cook on there.

Bandits are quick exp i believe
That's why I need 53 thieving. :wall: (bandit in dt)

Sorry, not bandits, i meant warriors in al kharid, thinking pattern went astray there.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Go for master farmers if you want to sell off seeds or are into farming. I think it'd be a waste to go there and just drop all of those seeds.

Rogues are in the Wilderness and dangerous, don't go there. Instead, you need only 4,533 warriors (Warrior Women in Ardougne) to get to 53. I would suggest them. They are close to the Cake stall and there are many in number. That would be your best bet until you hit Fremenniks. They're great xp and cash and there's a fish stall and the great hall has a firepit you can use to cook on there.

I did the same exact thing :-# you might wanna bring a friend to talk to while you thieve the Fremmenik's though, keeps ya active.

2552DyWnY.png

I did the same exact thing :-# you might wanna bring a friend to talk to while you thieve the Fremmenik's though, keeps ya active.

Well two lvls till Fremminicks...fish stall exp is slow as hell(yes I'm trying everying.)

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I used master farmers once i could use them. Then when i got to 50 i went to ardy, stole the silver, then cakes until the silver respawned. I banked both when full and repeated. Then i learned about another place. Dont know the name but you use a games necklace to go to burthorpe. go to the pub, go down the trapdoor, then steal from the chests. Got my crafting up and it worked. I went from 50-53 in 2 days.

mug12se2.th.png

I like master farmers (seeds) in Draynor because I like farming. So that's where I got most of my exp. Thieve until near death (=about 10HP) then farm or use wine (thieve from the wine stall , or make it with jugs an grapes from wine stall) to boost HP. Of course you can also use cakes you stole from Ardougne (quite fast and easy xp) to heal up. I also tend to pick up bones from dead watchguys to bury when I get stunned (all bits help in levelling up prayer!)

But I tend to switch since I'm not a hardcore skiller (read: easily bored and not into doing the same over and over again for hours on end) so I thieve the silver stall as well as the previous person mentioned, switching to cakes while waiting for spawn.

Also the safes iin the rogues denn (Burthorpe, under the pub) is quite nice, but I only do it when i need gems. Same for ardougne nature chest. I think rc nats is faster, less boring and I don't really care for the GP in either chest.

I dont like the fremmeniks, because it's remote, and...well....I just don't like it! :P

Good luck on achieving your goal, then good luck on DT. Remember, for the thieving part, buy LOTS of lock-picks in Rogues Denn because everybody fails a LOT at that stupid chest... cost me about 60+ picks!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

if you set your respawn to fally you can just theve guards there til you die and respawn and start over, just make sure you bank 1st

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

Master farmers are by far the fastest way to get to 53 thieving. I was able to get it in about 2 days from them not really playing all that much.

Set your respawn to lumby, thieve them until you are at or below 3 hp, then bank what you have in your inventory. Next continue thieving until you die, run back and repeat.

emuendjd8.png

Thanks to CrazyBoy- for the great sig ^_^