Pirate Hat Eyepatch

Shaunri33

How did you find that out?

magicccccc.... :-$

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

you can also do it with bandanas, and also combine crab claw with pirate hook (lol)

I'm 106 and I'd do it if it wasn't for what Reb posted...

If Reb jumped off a cliff, would you follow him?

:lol: Who wouldn't? :wink:

you can also do it with bandanas, and also combine crab claw with pirate hook (lol)

any of you got pics of these? and btw jagex I think is obsessed with pirates. Not that it botehrs me because I've recently become obsessed as well \'

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

any of you got pics of these? and btw jagex I think is obsessed with pirates. Not that it botehrs me because I've recently become obsessed as well \'

Well Pirates of the Carribean 2 is coming out-or is out and everyone knows Jagex has a crush on Johnny Depp :lol:

Well Pirates of the Carribean 2 is coming out-or is out and everyone knows Jagex has a crush on Johnny Depp :lol:

LOL. Anyways, nice find 8-) I think I'm gonna try trouble brwing soon.

Who dosent? :D Lolz. and the premier was either monday, or is on friday, due for release to public on monday.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Yea...I saw that. Kinda nifty. Don't have any eye patches to make eyepatch hats though. :P

XXXX says I'm a noob. And then keeled me with his troop of lvl 100 CW buddies.

Yay for being a Dead Noob. XD

Yea...I saw that. Kinda nifty. Don't have any eye patches to make eyepatch hats though. :P

They really aren't that hard to get. Just go kill a few pirates...

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva