went on a trip today with stan, hucast, and niel

stan maged and got a d med...

other than that nothing

everyone teled i had a p pot left 1 shark

wanted to finish off prime but got hit hard and teled at 8 hp poisoned

made it to bank with 2 hp :-w

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went on a trip today with stan, hucast, and niel

stan maged and got a d med...

other than that nothing

everyone teled i had a p pot left 1 shark

wanted to finish off prime but got hit hard and teled at 8 hp poisoned

made it to bank with 2 hp :-w

Close call.

100+ post! =D>

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

I was thinking of changing our format...i was browsing through some pics on runescape official site screenshots and found one. I think this method really has some pottential.

funnypic5md.png

Now looking at this, the j mods in this pic really are giving me of some new ideas on how these trips can be done.

I figure it can work this way.

Rex= meleer...pray range?? why not, he might try to pull a range attack on you so you never know.

Supreme= range...pray mage??? you never know if prime will turn away off the person killing prime so nice move by the jmods again.

Prime= maging...pray range??? sure why not, prime will be too busy whacking at the meleer killing sup to even notice you and sup might try to get an attack or two on you so you'd be safe.

Its not int he pic but i also with this method see some real pottential in bringing some cannons down there, and for the heck of it...everyone bring there kitties!!! \'

Im thinking when we try this next trip we will be getting a heck of alot of drops cause this seems like it might actually work very good. :D

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

you will prolyl call me a noob but whats the rune with the c and 3 circles around it in your inventory???

noooooooooooob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8-)

Its a tele tablet made by using a lectern with the proper runes and soft clay with you.

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

Jmods are maxed out and they probly take little damage. A lot of damage is taken if you have more than one king attacking you since you can only pray aaginst one style. I'd stick to your old method. A cannon would really speed things up down there :) .

2 more weeks :wall: then i'll join, i'll sell my santa if i don't have enough for guthans by then.

I have some questions. You guys are probably pros at this and can answer me :D

Which is better in terms of damage/cost: fire bolt with guantlets, magic dart, god spell with charge, ancient (which one?).

And would karils bow be better than crystal cause you don't have to recharge it often, doesn't lose its stats, faster than crystal? More expensive though :( .

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

Which is better in terms of damage/cost: fire bolt with guantlets, magic dart, god spell with charge, ancient (which one?).

fire bolt isnt good enough

magic dart is a good spell is cheap and u can wield armour with it

god spells with charge kills fast but are a little expensive, ancients are powerful but i say its expensive

fire bolt isnt good enough

magic dart is a good spell is cheap and u can wield armour with it

god spells with charge kills fast but are a little expensive, ancients are powerful but i say its expensive

i would stick to god spells and magic dart

rodyle, i don't understand their technique. it looks like regardless, they all are at threat of taking some massive damage if something goes wrong. i think our method is safest and most efficient

Yeah but wats so fun about a "safe" or "efficiant" method when you can have some drama while taking massive damage and truly having fun? \' :twisted:

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

rodyle, i don't understand their technique. it looks like regardless, they all are at threat of taking some massive damage if something goes wrong. i think our method is safest and most efficient

Yeah but wats so fun about a "safe" or "efficiant" method when you can have some drama while taking massive damage and truly having fun? \' :twisted:

arr... i don't find much fun in wasting pots and food for fewer drops.

unless you guys found it fun when you lost your guthans... :wall: i would keep it safe 8-)

lets get a trip started ...

barrows is mean to me... now 60+ trips without anything......

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

ARGH GUYS i have a 149 daggonoth slayer task. TRIP SOON PLX?
You get slayer xp for killing dagg kings if you have dagganoths for slayer? COoL xp 8-)

I wub killing normal dags in lighthouse

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops