• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont u have a thread about this?

no that was just me making a team last night...this thread will be used after we have the team for all trips we take so we wont make multiple threads...I will also try to post all our drops we get :P

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

im about a mill away from guthans #-o
:wall: :wall: :wall:

Darn I wouldve loved to have you on the team...oh well, message me when you got it though

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

I would come but I don't want to risk losing my Guthans... meaning I can't bring Karils bow or Crystal bow, as those protect over helm. Would using a mage bow be okay?

guthans or you cant come..sorry it seems so cruel but thats the only way this method works effectivly..ask leesters,cdub, and trojann

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

Im a good ranger, will return all stuff( Ask manoman, I returned his Guthans)

Will do any position

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Im a good mager, will return all stuff( Ask manoman, I returned his Guthans)

Yeah but do you have guthans..this is the key because we might be switching around in positions. Sorry if that requirement is so cruel.

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

Rodyle, i'm gonna get Guthans some time soon..I'll be a spare ranger, i can usually last about 30 minutes if I do it right..I just duo'ed with Stan and Fast, lost connection and i lived :)

All Quests completed

Rodyle, i'm gonna get Guthans some time soon..I'll be a spare ranger, i can usually last about 30 minutes if I do it right..I just duo'ed with Stan and Fast, lost connection and i lived :)

tahts the problem..we aiming for 1 and half hours with guthans... when you get guthans though message me and ill gladly let you come

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

tahts the problem..we aiming for 1 and half hours with guthans... when you get guthans though message me and ill gladly let you come

Okay

All Quests completed

ill be the sub.. :evil:

lol .. i didn't see this topic.. was always looking at last one

... wow that last trip sucked.. 60+ for nada

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

Add me in for permanent, I just bought full Guthan's after our antics yesterday \'

woohooo!! i owe you 310k!!

maybe since we have 8 peopel i believe we could split into 2 groups.. maybe

timeoutsmad.png

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

Okay

lasted about an hour and 10 min today i was 2nd of 4 to tele with everyone but mage less than 1/2 a p pot

timeoutsmad.png

Okay

lasted about an hour and 10 min today i was 2nd of 4 to tele with everyone but mage less than 1/2 a p pot

You or me? I don't look at the time, lol

I think that wasn't me :(

All Quests completed

you weren't on that trip

it was lord, stan, me and a lvl 125.. dont remember name

we all had guthan ..

timeoutsmad.png

heres a photo for the photo gallery

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/ ... xeDrop.jpg

just put img tags on it

timeoutsmad.png