Guess the Movie

Faux

I can't really critique any movie as anything that is interesting enough for me to watch is 'good' for me. It doesn't help that I'm easily entertained :P

Here's the pictures again:

b00005o66d01ss500sclzzzzzzzv1056696840mj6.th.jpg

This is a new one. Only people young at heart can answer this :wink:

dental20chair202ww3.th.jpg

Action

suedafrikabeachvolleyballgxl6.th.jpg

Dramatic adventure

The beach volley thing: The Beach?

The kitchen ware thing: Shrek?

Still no idea about the dentist one though.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try Oy, but no dice :P

Here's the hints I'm gonna give since it's taking a while for the two to get answered.

dental chair: It's an action movie. The dental chair was involved in an interrogation though it did not involve torment. This movie was released in 2000.

volleyball: Dramatic adventure with a volleyball. This is a famous movie and I don't want to give any more hints since it's easy! Put it together :( This movie was released in 2000 as well.

Volleyball one is Castaway?

No idea about the others

of course #-o Good one! Good ol' Wilson.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

The sweaper is FEAR AND LOATING IN LAS VEGAS? Dental chair is THE SIXTH DAY?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Sry if I haven't responded til now, went on a camping trip... back to the movies..

Spatula: Make it easier... it's a cartoon! Movie released in 2004. Here's the kicker, the main character(s) work in a restuarant! o:

Dental chair: This movie is the final of four in this franchise. The scene involving this dental chair also involved the use of laughing gas - hence, torment wasn't used to interrogate.

Sry if I haven't responded til now, went on a camping trip... back to the movies..

Spatula: Make it easier... it's a cartoon! Movie released in 2004. Here's the kicker, the main character(s) work in a restuarant! o:

Dental chair: This movie is the final of four in this franchise. The scene involving this dental chair also involved the use of laughing gas - hence, torment wasn't used to interrogate.

The Spongebob Squarepants movie?

lope6jw0.jpg

The Spongebob Squarepants movie?

Yeah =D> Spongebob works in the Krusty Krab as the cook and he loves his grill and the spatula. Krabby Patty is his favourite (and only?) thing that he cooks :P I guess it wasn't referenced to the movie alone, but as the whole franchise. But yeah, that's the movie.