Halo 2, WOOT!

hellbellz

Another Halo 2 post :roll: lol, well:

Hey, I'm Jesselitton/Hellbellz/Gutvfrew, my Gamertag is Gutvfrew, and just wanna max out my friend list and get some new people :o Add me, my best rank is 25 Snipers :twisted: And can pretty much superbounce in most good places, so just give me a friend request and we'll see who's the better Halo 2 player :D

Why would you bother to superbounce? Can't handle fighting fair? Like getting your levels easy? YOU SUCK... Go to hell noob.

Also, why don't we have somewhere for other games so we don't have topics like this on OT?

rofl, ownt?...oh and halo 1 owns halo 2 :oops:

Misterxman, my topic was for people who are actually good at halo 2, not highest level being 25 (if you know anything about halo 2).

Whatever i'll post again. If you don't suck at halo 2, send me a friend request. Was a 37 in TS, was cheated down to a 30, back to a 31. 30 in BTB.

GT - Oldfatgoon

Misterxman, my topic was for people who are actually good at halo 2, not highest level being 25 (if you know anything about halo 2).

Whatever i'll post again. If you don't suck at halo 2, send me a friend request. Was a 37 in TS, was cheated down to a 30, back to a 31. 30 in BTB.

GT - Oldfatgoon

Hmm.. Did you know that everyone who plays Halo 2 thinks they're good at it? Maybe you should rethink even posting on these boards... You've made one hell of a fool of yourself.

Quit following me, I don't want to date you on your pixelated world. Come play me on halo 2 then muffincheeks. And by "making a fool of myself" you mean owning the only 2 arguements rose had? "i'm 13, and i wasn't 123 combat last summer" then yes. I'm a fool.

And btw i've been on these boards 2 years longer than you, lmfao.

GT - Oldfatgoon

Hmm.. Did you know that everyone who plays Halo 2 thinks they're good at it? Maybe you should rethink even posting on these boards... You've made one hell of a fool of yourself.

Stop trying to start arguments with Cowsy, you're being really lame and immature by continually picking fights with someone just to grow your e-thug lvls.

Your rsn says "retired" so why post on a forum that is for ruenscape players?

unanimatedcats.gif

GT - Oldfatgoon

Stop trying to start arguments with Cowsy, you're being really lame and immature by continually picking fights with someone just to grow your e-thug lvls.

Your rsn says "retired" so why post on a forum that is for ruenscape players?

1. Stay out of this

2. In the few posts I've seen by Cowsy, he seems like a total douche.

3. Would you like to tell eveyone here who doesn't play Runescape to leave? You'll be shocked by how many people don't play.

And Cowsy... I'm not some little b*tch who sits around playing Halo 2. I know I'm no good at it, so why waste the money on Xbox Live? Also, as far as my join date goes... My old account was banned (long story) so don't think a join date means sh*t. And who cares how much you've played Runescape? Showing off you character where nobody cares about Runescape is making a fool of yourself. [sarcasm]And why don't you date me!?!?[/sarcasm] :3> And on a side note.. You didn't own those 2 arguments.. You pretty much got f*ed in the *ss..

*Holds up anti MXM shield* Can't ban me :shock:

I know, I go out with my girlfriend daily, but i'm grounded, :wink:

Showing off would be me posting it with no intent behind it. But to have some random rs2 product tell me he thinks i'm lying? It's just fun to rape and tape innocent virgins who talk out of their [wagon]. \'

And don't post on a halo 2 topic then if you suck. :roll:

Proving people wrong usually = owning. You are one wierd 15 year old, lol.

I don't smoke anymore. I choose my girl over pot.

I actually was lighting sh*t on fire and i thought it was out, except my recycle bin caught on fire and owned the side of my garage.

Besides, I prefer my Jaeger now over bud.

And how does the author cheat?

do us all a favour and get a different hobby other than flaming people and starting arguments. I won't but out of it because these are forums for everyone to use and cowsy is a friend of mine.

So you can just stfu okay? :)

unanimatedcats.gif

I don't smoke anymore. I choose my girl over pot.

I actually was lighting sh*t on fire and i thought it was out, except my recycle bin caught on fire and owned the side of my garage.

Besides, I prefer my Jaeger now over bud.

And how does the author cheat?

1. ROFL! I had an issue with that at my friends house once :wink:

2. He uses superbounces.

You know.. You seem like the kind of guy I could get along with.. If you were always on my side of the fight :wink: :P

do us all a favour and get a different hobby other than flaming people and starting arguments. I won't but out of it because these are forums for everyone to use and cowsy is a friend of mine.

So you can just * okay? :)

Hmm.. Didn't I tell you to stay out of this? Friend or not, it's not your fight.. Go sit in the corner and leave this to the big kids.. M'kay? *Pats on head* Good boy.

Superbouncing isn't cheating, bungie let them stay because the average player can't do them plus if the jumper is careless, a well placed bullet to the teeth can get him down.

All I wanted was to play with people who don't suck. I'm just bored and thought i'd pop onto a poorly modded for the 12 and younger forum that's still popular.

Superbouncing isn't cheating, bungie let them stay because the average player can't do them plus if the jumper is careless, a well placed bullet to the teeth can get him down.

All I wanted was to play with people who don't suck. I'm just bored and thought i'd pop onto a poorly modded for the 12 and younger forum that's still popular.

Actually around the Off Topic and such most of us are 14+ years old.. And as far as poorly modded... Well if MXM is hanging around, nothing seems to go unseen.. Except this.. :-k And most people who play Halo 2 suck..

~I've got to get up early tomorrow so I think I'm going to head to bed.. Cya around Cowsy :wink:

Actually around the Off Topic and such most of us are 14+ years old.. And as far as poorly modded... Well if MXM is hanging around, nothing seems to go unseen.. Except this.. :-k And most people who play Halo 2 suck..[/quote]

WHICH IS WHY I ASKED FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T SUCK. God, lol. And by poorly modded I meant the incredibly lame censors, and deleting any flaming whatsoever.

And won't see you, lol :wink: I hate these rs forums. Was a fun half hour though. Take it easy muffincheeks.

Flames = locked.

About the poorly modded comment, you can PM a mod to check a post, or even faster just use the "!" report post button as sometimes there's only a couple mods looking at the entire forum.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art