Camera Spining

godsfearme

Don't flame me if people already found this i search. Spin the camera around your character and then right click the runescape tab in the taskbar at the bottom of your coumpter screen. Your camera should still be spining.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

My camera spins constantly untill I smack my keyboard because it's of crap, but I don't know wat your talking about.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

its fun to do when you woodcutting

or, (dont flame me for this please :? ), when you are training on monsters that will agressivley attack you. I usually train with a friend, so i also type, which would mean i dont have to do this to keep my playin in game for afking, but i do it anyway, just in case.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

My camera spins constantly untill I smack my keyboard because it's of crap, but I don't know wat your talking about.

Rofl.

Ontop: Im gonna try this when I next go on

boratto.jpg

Lol. I would say '0wn3d pl0x' but you didn't really own anyone... except your keyboard. :D

Yes, you could do that. You can you also put a large toy monkey on your arrow keys while you go away like I do.

I'll try that! :D

Music is like candy. You enjoy it and throw away the wrappers.

Whenever the RS banner refreshes the Java applet loses keyboard focus and if I was just spining the camera it keeps spinning forever until I press the same key again. VERY annoying.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)