Throne of Miscellania: 30 Days and possible max?

baron_nykon

Well 31 days ago I put money into my kingdom. 100% on maples and 50% on flax.

Well I checked my kingdom 3 days ago and there was enough cash in there to last til tomarrow. Checked it today and its still the same.

So I wonder if there is a limit to how much can be collected?

So well here are my results for approx 30 days with a ending rating of 100% and during that time I think the lowest it was, was 93%.

untitled0bz.png

Seeds from the nests and rings.

untitled8hi.png

Enough seeds for 67 farming if I could plant them all. But at my current level ( 50 ) I can plant enough for lvl 60 farming.

The amount of maples seems right for 30 days: 892 per day on 100% favour and 10 workers, 30 times 892 = 26670, but you had lower favour over time.

About the limit... I'm not sure, but if your cash is no longer taken away, I'd say you reached the limit.

Btw congratz on your huge amount of patience, waiting 30 days to collect your seeds. I have a hard time waiting more then a week :o

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Btw congratz on your huge amount of patience, waiting 30 days to collect your seeds. I have a hard time waiting more then a week :o

thanks, that was tough. I wanted to see what I was gunna get so bad. Turned out well though.

Now to sell the maples and buy yews.

First off nice haul, and as far as the money and a limit.

Remember it only spends 10% of what you have in there so with 260k it only takes out 26k for that day and they 23.4k the next and so on. So that 260k actually will last a much longer time than you think. You just won't be getting very much each of those days.

Unless you mean the last 3 days it hasn't changed at all because in that case maybe there is a limit.

First off nice haul, and as far as the money and a limit.

Remember it only spends 10% of what you have in there so with 260k it only takes out 26k for that day and they 23.4k the next and so on. So that 260k actually will last a much longer time than you think. You just won't be getting very much each of those days.

Unless you mean the last 3 days it hasn't changed at all because in that case maybe there is a limit.

sounds like an idea.

But I am almost 100% sure that I had the same amount of time left 3 days ago. I took the cash in there and divided by 75k, I am almost positive I have 3.4 days left 3 days ago and the same today. But you may be right.

I'm wondering, the max I've came is a week.

If I wait in a month and 15 days with 50K and don't come near Miscellina at that time, will I get more than 1K of an item?

50k in coffers cant get you anything, even you if you left the kingdom to rot :P

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

so how much profit did you make?

so far nothing, sold the maples and flax. Bought 11k yews and strings. Gunna fletch and make yew longs then alch. but thats 8.2mil there, so roughly 6mil.

And I am not selling the seeds.

what are the herbs?

sadly all were really low lvl ones, only good one was a single cantadine.