Unbeaten: 99 Magic! Finally.

okay...im getting poorer and poorer thanks to the combat system...thank you jagex for making it 100% luck!

If it was 100% luck then why did you ever bother making the account a pure? :wall:

No excuses for you just losing. Take it as a lesson and get better stats or just learn to stake begger :)

:? well i know 100% luck is an exageration -.- but the combat system is screwed up if this thing with zoidnerd really happened :notalk:

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay...im getting poorer and poorer thanks to the combat system...thank you jagex for making it 100% luck!

If it was 100% luck then why did you ever bother making the account a pure? :wall:

No excuses for you just losing. Take it as a lesson and get better stats or just learn to stake begger :)

:? well i know 100% luck is an exageration -.- but the combat system is screwed up if this thing with zoidnerd really happened :notalk:

I know it's screwed up a lot, I even lost about 10 mill yesterday to the same guy that was boxing me. I had 5 higher attack, 3 higher strength(doesn't really matter in box stakes but still...I was higher) and about 25 higher defense...yet he still won both 5 mill box stakes and ran off. I hate it, but it's not always like that.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

well at the moment we are stuck in Pennsylvania (not sure about spelling) with nothing to do...so i checked thip :P

thanks for bumps..keep it up and cookies for everyone :XD:

anyway i could probably look after your blog silver24 7

driving on down to washington later on so probably wont be able to check back until i get back to UK unless another place has a computer and i am VERY bored.

ciao :(

gladz.png

When you get back, let's stake my full Infinity!

....Nah, kidding. :lol:

You need to start doing some Slayer, you know. :wink:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Bumps it.

Now come back soon!!! :-s

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I probly know why he quit staking, probly the same reason i wrecked my staker with 79 attack 60 strength 70 defence 1 prayer...

The duel arena is probly the worst place with the community, so many people scam, flame, cheat, its stupid, a level 100 will come up to you, offer a 100k stake, hes 20 combats higher then you, you ask if he's atleast x2 and he responds with 'no stupid n00b.'

Duel arena = a bad place :P

This is basically a bump i guess >.>

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

been no recent pics as well recently mainly because levels ive gained too low to mention :oops:

anyway i was thinking of maybe extending my p2p and trying for 95 75 95

if i get 5 votes of that before 5 votes of 1500 skill total

i'll do that :-w

1st to 5 eh?

gladz.png