The Many Misadventures of a Mage *Update for 8/31/06*

Thats Right, even though I'm not a mage, I can still kick some pretty good butt. However, you can read my many adventures, advancement in many skills and collecting hard to find items.

7/10/06

I finally managed to snag the bottom part of the skull sceptre, now all I need is the left half to complete it. I also recently advanced a prayer level, now only 2 levels to go before I can join the prayer guild. I managed to snag a str amulet for about 2-3k and I'm stilling working on getting some more addy armor.

As soon as I can, I'll post some screenshots of some of my adventures.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

7/10/06

I managed to advance both attack and hit points. However, I'm starting to doubt if I'm going to ever get the last piece I need for the sceptre. Oh well, I can always keep fishing and killing until I do snag one. However one of the drops from the purple skeleton enemies is a note for mithril ore, which was about 4.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

Thank you guys for the support.

7/11/06

After what seemed like hours that had no end, I kept killing and soon I reached my goal, I finally snagged the left part of the skull. I do have a screenshot of me holding it in Varrock. I was filled with happiness when I killed the purple skeleton (forgot its name) and saw it, lying on the ground was the left half of the skull. I couldn't believe it at first but when I picked it up, it was true. So I rushed out of there and headed to the bank where I withdrew a right half of the skull and the half completed part of the sceptre. Then I fused together the right and left halfs of the skull and then fused it together with my half completed sceptre to complete it. Now I am glad for the support you guys gave me and now here is an image of me holding it.

th_RunescapeSkullSceptre.jpg

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

7/13/06

It took me only 2 days to go from level 17 in magic to level 25. Plus I now have level 31 prayer which will help me in Dragon Slayer. I also encountered a nice person. they asked me what my magic level was and then the person up and offered me 100 mind runes. I was very thankful for that. Soon, I will be attempting Dragon Slayer for the 3rd time.

1st time:Came close, ran out of food and nearly killed it

2nd time:Ran out of food, one hit away from killing it

3rd time:Wish me luck.

It seems that I forgot to mention that I gave a bank note of 20 cooked chickens to some level 6. I guess kindness has a weird way of repaying you.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

7/14/06

I have been busy lately, mainly trying to get the time to craft some water runes for waterbolt and bones to bananas spells. I also enjoy being able to teleport from somewhere like port sarim or Falador, directly to Varrock. I've been killing Hill Giants for some chaos and law runes but got none, due to high traffic. I will be busy working on my WC skill and maybe a little bit more of my magic but only to enchant magic amulets for starter mages.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

After 2 horrible defeats to the Green Dragon known as Elvarg, I have finally defeated him. After using up all the tuna and almost all of the lobster I brought along, he had been finally slain by my blade. I will now save up for a rune plate body, which should take me a few months give or take.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

Well, soon I'm going to be going to college to take a few classes and getting a job, so that might limit my freetime so that is why I said a few months but it could only take me a couple of weeks. Thank you, the quest was hard but well worth it.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

Well, soon I'm going to be going to college to take a few classes and getting a job, so that might limit my freetime so that is why I said a few months but it could only take me a couple of weeks. Thank you, the quest was hard but well worth it.

mine 400 iron for me and i'll give you 80k :)

That does sound tempting but I will have to think about it. My Current Quest which is to obtain a Rune Plate Body 17k out of 75k. I also had the following events occur while fishing

Wise Old Man x3

River trolls x2

swarm

scaperune

evil chicken x2

genie

sandwich lady x3

Rick T.

Security Guard

Drunken Dwark x2

Whirlpool

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

Last night, I managed to snag a addy full helm and a pair of addy plate legs. Now all I need is an addy kite to complete it but I'm currently saving up for it and now I working to either get an addy battle ax or an addy scimmy but I haven't quite figured out which one I want to get yet. I know that is pretty much it, I advanced an attack level while training on Moss Giants Last Night and this morning, I advanced a prayer level as well.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

My Current Quest which is to obtain a Rune Plate Body 17k out of 75k.

I thought rune plates were only 60k if you buy from another player :?

Good luck anyways :thumbsup:

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I've been too busy to update my blog on here but now I have a little bit more free time. I've been busy in real life so I didn't play as much. I got some good news. Thanks to a good friend of mine, I recieved a rune plate body, rune plate legs and 10 law runes for free. Yes, my quest for complete rune is almost complete.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99