hmm...a new pixel art.

Vorskal

ok check this people. just been working on this pixel art for quite a few hours, think you might like it.

check this...

pixelart3.gif

edit here is the one with shark shading, and also a shadow on the shark.

pixelart02.gif

edit, added an addy rock, rune pickaxe and bag with addy ore in it. The word on the bag is "addy"

pixelart02.gif

random dots=no good.

he is right

also i see no shading, there is shadows but no shading, looks weird. Perspective is wrong too. Small island looks weird. Dont even know what that table is (table hockey?). sorry to be so pint pointy, i always find something wrong with every sig. But its actuallynot that bad.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

random dots=no good.

he is right

also i see no shading, there is shadows but no shading, looks weird. Perspective is wrong too. Small island looks weird. Dont even know what that table is (table hockey?). sorry to be so pint pointy, i always find something wrong with every sig. But its actuallynot that bad.

Looks like he tryed making a building with a Helicopter landing on it lol :P In which case... why's a person as big as a building? :shock:

hm...mexe it was started as a random shape.

the grey things is a helepad...lol. The part i was most proud of was the shadows :)

where should i do the shading? what on? please leave some cool comments, i will try and altar the image to what you have said. Also thanks goes to [name not allowed] for helping me. If i told you who he was you would all start pming him to death asking for help. He is also one of the #1 pixel artist's around at this moment. Thanks goes to him. He gave me tips on quite a lot of things. Thanks [name not allowed].

wil do the shadow of the shark now. :)

hm...mexe it was started as a random shape.

the grey things is a helepad...lol. The part i was most proud of was the shadows :)

where should i do the shading? what on? please leave some cool comments, i will try and altar the image to what you have said. Also thanks goes to [name not allowed] for helping me. If i told you who he was you would all start pming him to death asking for help. He is also one of the #1 pixel artist's around at this moment. Thanks goes to him. He gave me tips on quite a lot of things. Thanks [name not allowed].

wil do the shadow of the shark now. :)

i have a slight impression who that is :? i actually know for certain.. but you should pinpoint the ground detail..i do (im not that good dont listen to me) and lots of great pixelers do and shading could use some help..

signature_1.gif