Should they change the beginning of Tutorial Island?

catsmeat

By clicking accept by accident (or by playing around with it by clicking on accept but not letting go button :oops:), a player becomes that character!

Should they put a confirm message?

(btw, I would make a poll but it doesn't give the option to :? )

They need to update the whole runescape economy.. you should be able to choose where you were born and about your character, but yes, maybe a confirm button would be good for the looks of your character, but if you mess up, there's always the falador hair cut guy and varrok clothing shop. ^_^

And if you mess up on skin you can go to the mage at North West Falador...

angelic1.jpg

Mage Goal: 55/60

I think people should be able to change wht there person looks like, then have an option to go throught tutorial island or just skip it, imho it's pointless to do it over :?

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Tutorial island is pointless for those of us who actually KNOW the game forwards and backwards, so i agree there should be a skip tutorial island button, but maybe more of like a login system where you would type your mains name and password so jagex knows your not a noob trying to just skip it.

well, if they did that, then they could do somthing where jagex kept track of your individual aco[bleep]s and asked which one(s) you wanted to log in as. then you could add another and choose skip the dumb island option.

and i did not need the island when i started, having fully researched the game (before the knowlege base got released) i read the manual several times and pretty much memorized the world map.

so i had a pretty good grasp of things when i was a newb

tipitlessersigea3.png

They need to update the whole runescape economy.. you should be able to choose where you were born and about your character, but yes, maybe a confirm button would be good for the looks of your character, but if you mess up, there's always the falador hair cut guy and varrok clothing shop. ^_^

Which costs money :?

tifsbti6oi.gif

Starting a new charcter would not allow them to use a username they like though. I like confermation messege idea.

Thats a good idea. Im sure everybody does not want to go through 100 usernames, until they dont stuff up on their char.

But does every newbie have 5k gp?

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

Starting a new charcter would not allow them to use a username they like though. I like confermation messege idea.

Thats a good idea. Im sure everybody does not want to go through 100 usernames, until they dont stuff up on their char.

they can earn it pretty fast :D

well when there was no tut island i was pretty lost at the start so i dont think this is a good choise and btw what newb does know where to change his gender/hair/skin colour/clothes style? tell me 3 who know it from the start

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

they can earn it pretty fast :D

Yah, but they gotta learn how to make money first. My friend, a level 8, is still working on an income of barley 500gp an hour.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing