Monsters leaving in Barrows

weirdguy0101

Am i the only one who has been fighting a monster, usually a skeleton, I have it down to like 10hp, and then it just disappears? This has been happening to me a lot lately, and it's making me really angry!

So, am i the only one who this has been happening to? and is there any way to stop it?

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

Monsters spawn when doors are opened. After a certain period of time, they disappear, to allow new monsters to spawn. There's a limit on the amount of monsters that can spawn in each room. The monster disappears if it's been in the room too long. Just kill the monsters that spawn when you open the door, or spiders, and it won't be a problem.

ya thats annoying.. yo should get a kill count if you do it and it goes away..

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Guest Mr_Man

it hasnt happened to me but on a sort of related note a friend of mine was fighting guthan he got guthan to low health then guthan disappeared and said "we'll finish this later"

weird

I just did another run and they were still disapearing. I Think from now on i will only kill my door monsters, nothing else.

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.