Harder? Monkey Madness or Desert Treasure.

Vaki_Sanake

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RFD was harder in my opinion.

It took me forever to get all those QP, and I just hated Karamel and the Gelatinnoth Mother.

I got Karamel completely red barred, and hit 0s on her for 5 minutes, while i was potted up to 97 Attack.

Then I didn't pay attention for about 5 seconds on the Gelatinnoth Mother, and died, losing my Ahrims and Whip in the process. :cry:

Oh well, those gloves were worth it. It matches my Torags! \'

so, 99 hunting skill cape emote?

Shooting yourself, then eating your own meat.

Krj123 - Retired as of February 12, 2007. I've permanently left Repetitivescape for WoW. Fun while it lasted.

Monkey Madness was not hard at all, but it was EXTREMELY annoying. Having to evade all the Ninja Monkeys and guards, the, constant poisining and damage, and all leading up to a fight where I sat 10 feet a way, and used a mere 15 Bolt Racks in the duration of the whole fight, without taking any damage. Total waste of time :? .

DT was easy when I did it (90 Combat with 78 Mage lol) but for lower lvls I'd say it's pretty hard, those bosses are pretty tough.

So MM= Annoying as hell, DT= Tough, because of da bosses

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

wow, i don't even remember mm being hard... and I did it on my pure at like 70 combat with only 34 prayer :shock: Ive done dt twice and it's not that hard either, with 43 prayer its pretty simple. But the hardest quest ever is legends... yes, legends. In rsc tho :wink: I did it at level 72 in rs1 like a month after it came out, and it literaly took me a week to finish. I had to fight level 176 demons without prayer OR food (you couldn't eat or drink pots in combat) with level 60 stats. Talk about a chalenge. It was well worth it up untill they noobed it over in rs2

~Bepo

legends on rsc is near impossible no1 had the smithing lv, mage lv, herblore lv or did family crest

lol, I'm close to doing Legends, I've heard it's easy. They also "Noobed over" Dragon Slayer from RS!!! (Rsc) Elvarg was a higher level, and getting the right magic and whatnot was a bit hard (telegrab lol) unless you're rich. But now I see low levels like level 30 doing it and I did it when I was level 50 and it took me like 10 mins to beat Elvarg.. Now people do it easily.. It's not fair.

Now, back on subject.

Desert Treasure is harder.

Monkey Madness was fairly easy, just confusing, and annoying, a large eater of foods because you get hit high from anything really. You had to time movements right when in monkey town. But the boss was EASY. All you had to do was run off to the side, let the gnomes slaughter him till he was almost dead, then rush in and finish him off!

Desert Treasure...

The bosses were harder. I almost died on the first guy (my person kept attacking the shadow hounds and stuff!) I almost died to him :P The 2nd guy, the undead one, was annoying, I failed, twice (hey third time was the charm!) The last 2 were easy, but for the ice guy, getting to the trolls after beating him was hard and annoying, took me 10 minutes to break one troll free because I kept falling! Then I had to go through the pyramid like 4 times till I beat it. The fire guy was easy too...

But Desert Treasure comparitively in fight difficulty was harder than Monkey Madness, where as Monkey madness was harder than DT because of having to eat alot of food, alot of running and dodging, also a lot of antipoisons.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

mournings end part 2 is hardest!

monkey madness is a walk over (did in 1hour with 1prayer! on unbeaten,5hours on mr myk at level 58)

so im assuming dt is harder

Because you didn't state with quest of the two quest Desert Treasure and Monkey Madness, not Monkey Madness and Temple of Light, this is considered spam.

WolfhunterXZ's post is perfect, your's is just.... crap.

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

Oo I haven't had a decent fight since desert treasure. I'm doing rfd now, time to have some fun.... *swings flail menacingly*

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

DESERT TREASURE IS 10000000% HARDER

although monkey madness is 100000000% more ANNOYING!

I agree!

DT was generally hard in terms of bosses. They were deadly, one wrong move, insta-trip to Lumby (Fally).

MM was more task oriented. Go here, do this, blah blah blah. It wasn't very challenging. The boss was very easy with the right mage or range level.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png