Cannon Party! ( World Changed )

hummerwar921

What: Cannon Party

Day: July, Saturday 29th

Time: 2:00 PM Pacific ( GMT -8 )

Host: Hummerwar921

World: 36

Info: For the people who have a cannon or have more than 1 cannon, meet at Falador square. I will set my cannon up, someone else sets them up, and we will flood Falador with cannons! This has been advertised on many Runescape fansites, so there will be lots of participants! Also, feel free to come and observe the cluster of cannons!

By the way... my other thread got deleted... :?

By the way... my other thread got deleted... :?

Maybe because it is supposed to be placed in the events part..?! :-k

To bad I don't have 600k for that briljant cannon. Or at least, I am not spending it on a cannon :-$

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Wow, I'd hate to be on guard duty on that day... Walk out the door of your barracks and stare straight into the barrels of dozens of loaded cannons. I hope those guys have life insurance :lol:

I can't join you guys in this massacre, it's my grandma's birthday, so I'll be eating cake at that very time =P~

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

I don't have a cannon, but I think I'll come watch. :)

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

What you can do is set your cannon up, run to the dwarf, tell him you've lost it, and he'll give you another. After that you can't get your first one back, but it'll still be there. THerefore, each person can set up more than one. :shock: :lol:

I can't come, as I can't afford a cannon anytime soon, but have a great time! \'

But what's the good of a cannon without shooting it?

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol: