The Alliance and Tmrd declare war Upon Exer and corr

Lucca13

1. Kstroyer aka B O O M thinks he does corr good with his pointless flaming but it really and im mean really hurts their image. He is pretty much the only current corr member that does this pointless flaming so dont be biased against other corr members.

2. Any war where the winner is allready known before the battle is unfair, in this case the alliance and tmrd will win

Anyways best of luck to corr and exer....and to all the other anti the alliance clans, I suggest you ask to aid corr and forget about these few petty corr flamers who ruin the reputation of the rest of clan. Every clan has its bad members.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

actually im quite intelligent...

this is like when the red coats fought the colonist.. or when the indians fought..you want us to line up army vs army.. when u ahve the clear advantage..nah f that.. we will stay in the wilderness attacking when we see fit. and its not like our whole clan ever trashed ur pk trips..

and trmd gets a back bone when they ahve 4 real clans backing them.

but i thought TMRD wasnt a warring clan, so if anarchy crashed an event you guys would war us?

Hmm, good question, that depends..

we had 2 ppl we thoguht were tmrd that backstabbed us and broguth excer to the funwar to crash, so i think thats a lil diffrent than anarchy just being noobs

2. Any war where the winner is allready known before the battle is unfair, in this case the alliance and tmrd will win

Anyways best of luck to corr and exer.

UNFAIR? lets talk about unfair... UNFAIR is when 3 clans attack 2 in lower armor who are just there to have fun THATS UNFAIR.

this is like when the red coats fought the colonist.. or when the indians fought..you want us to line up army vs army.. when u ahve the clear advantage..nah f that.. we will stay in the wilderness attacking when we see fit. and its not like our whole clan ever trashed ur pk trips..

rofl laughing..

what has corruption ever done? wait, it died :P lol

idunno whoever keeps resussitating ure clan but they should jsut stop lol.

wait.. let me rememebr the backbone, when outnumberd by corruptiona nd excer what happens??

runescer.png

i see 4 green 6 white, plus more white farther south, way to be noobs

Anyways best of luck to corr and exer.

UNFAIR? lets talk about unfair... UNFAIR is when 3 clans attack 2 in lower armor who are just there to have fun THATS UNFAIR.

I agree, but just cause that incodent happened still doesnt make this war fair either, perhaps moraly just but still unfair.

if anarchy are noobs then why wont you war them? it seems TMRD wont do anything without 1 or all of THE alliance clans helping you.

:roll: anarchy has yet to stoop to the stupid lvl as to crash a funwar.. or maybe they jsut hadnt thunked of it yet..

and what do u advise we do

"omg excer bsed the tmrdvs bk funwar, so lets have tmrd war excer, nto liek Bk counts worth 2 [cabbage]s.."

dont think so.

if anarchy are noobs then why wont you war them? it seems TMRD wont do anything without 1 or all of THE alliance clans helping you.

Why dont you help Corr and Exer if you think your soooo strong. I think there going to need your help :roll:

maybe because Anarchy doesnt pay attention to TMRD because you morons said "we are not a warring clan" so we gave up trying to fight you, But now it seems you are a warring clan, unless im mistaken this is a war isnt it?

Well LK will take spot number 3 in this war but it will not happen for a while if this war even happens at all first of all corruption has a war coming up and also all 3 of our clans have recently been recreated but doesnt surpise me that the allience is declaring war on us now because they always do like to pick on clans when there at there weakest points

maybe because Anarchy doesnt pay attention to TMRD because you morons said "we are not a warring clan" so we gave up trying to fight you, But now it seems you are a warring clan, unless im mistaken this is a war isnt it?

theres a big difference between wars and clans that just have random wars.

Ronnie Said:

Why dont you help Corr and Exer if you think your soooo strong. I think there going to need your help

maybe because last time we tried to help exer and corr they bsed us because there a pathetic clan who doesnt carea bout anyone but themselves

Yeah but it's quite cowardly that you fight only to your advantage but decline any official wars.

Proud 'The' Guardian Knight

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

http://www.theclanrs.com/

Well LK will take spot number 3 in this war but it will not happen for a while if this war even happens at all first of all corruption has a war coming up and also all 3 of our clans have recently been recreated but doesnt surpise me that the allience is declaring war on us now because they always do like to pick on clans when there at there weakest points

:) HI! it seems that you didnt understand - if you dont want war you shouldnt attack a fun war? and just cuz u where stupid and tore down LK isn't an excuse for not warring it just shows ur a little slow

Then why don't stop trying to recreate Lk. What is this the 5th time you restarted it? I think that would tell you that when you lead clans they fall apart. I think Exer, Corr, Anarchy, Lk, and one more clan should war us.

So if lk and devils help... Oh damn i forgot about tmrd. Oh well there prolly isnt another clan that will help them

If I am hearing correctly Exer and Corr still have no backbone and are more like your average punk then a thug. B O O M (aka kstroyer), you sir are a moron, who in your clan is stupid enough to allow you to have an account on public boards?

Upnoob, please can you be on their side? I would love to take you out :D

Noobarchy, if you want to fight TMRD then please make your own thread.

Thank you

Then why don't stop trying to recreate Lk. What is this the 5th time you restarted it? I think that would tell you that when you lead clans they fall apart. I think Exer, Corr, Anarchy, Lk, and one more clan should war us.

god sake ronnie u always have to resort to saying this, its the "5th" time uve restarted. better goo look at ur cd player cause i think its jumping.give it a rest

lk is pretty dang good to of survided through out the time upbro came and left, their members are definately united and stick together.This isnt the 5th time he restarts it, its the 5th time he joins. The way i see it if a leader comes and goes 5 times and the clan still survives, he isnt the best leader, but he sure helped to create a dam good clan.

lk is pretty dang good to of survided through out the time upbro came and left, their members are definately united and stick together.This isnt the 5th time he restarts it, its the 5th time he joins. The way i see it if a leader comes and goes 5 times and the clan still survives, he isnt the best leader, but he sure helped to create a dam good clan.

i 2nd that

i 2nd that

i dont.

this thread is about a war, not how newby LK is, please stay on topic :)

TMRD is more of a family-like clan from what ive seen, but i belive they will always be prepared to a fight

corr excer (lk possibly) pull your heads out of your a**es and look at the facts,

1:YOU attack fun events where we have NO defencsive means

2:YOU form up about 3 clans in total to attack 'the' pk trip

3:YOU constantly flame, threaten, harass, and taunt the alliance + tmrd

4:YOU cant back any of the above up by an official fight!

:) HI! it seems that you didnt understand - if you dont want war you shouldnt attack a fun war? and just cuz u where stupid and tore down LK isn't an excuse for not warring it just shows ur a little slow

I have a question did we ever say we crashed your fun war

and u guyes make it sound like u guyes have never crashed a fun war