The Alliance and Tmrd declare war Upon Exer and corr

Lucca13

The Alliance (Blacknights, Gladiatorz, Clan Jaguar, and 'THE') declares war upon Exercitum, Corruption, and any allies who may wish to aide them. TMRD will also be on our side, the war is to be 5 on 5 should you accept. Our reasons are as follows :

1) Exer and Corr crashed an alliance function (BK vs TMRD with other alliance members there protecting , not many however). They chose to crash an event in which we could not possibly offer them a fight.

2) Exer and Corr crash a 'THE' Pk trip last Saturday.

3) Supa is being hypocritical in how he asked peopel to leave him alone so he could let his clan grow, then making aggressive stances towards us and others.

Please remember , the alliance is used in war only in defense. Exer and corr have threatened the peace we had by crashing our FUN wars. We will not tolerate it. These are our terms should you accept.

1) No mass recruiting or lowing reqs until after the war.

2) No returning after you die.

3) Any other clans are seen at the site of the war will result in an instant defult loss.

4) Dates will not be posted on public forums, please contact us so we can set up Time , Dates, Capes and other necesarries.

Should you decline, let it be known that YOU caused the conflict, and were unwilling to carry through what you have started.

Yours Truly,

The Alliance and TMRD

I'm better than you.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

are u serious??

first of all do know how unfair this is.. you know excer has less than 100 guys...wow.. what 3 clans are left??? and it really shows ur courage.. if 2 clans attack 2 clans.. i would think it should be a 2 v2 fight not a 5 v 5 when u already have your team...lol if we get the clan i want to be team..then u lose anyway.

are u serious??

first of all do know how unfair this is.. you know excer has less than 100 guys...wow.. what 3 clans are left??? and it really shows ur courage.. if 2 clans attack 2 clans.. i would think it should be a 2 v2 fight not a 5 v 5 when u already have your team...lol if we get the clan i want to be team..then u lose anyway.

oh shut up :roll: if u aren't ready for wars maybe u shouldnt crash range fun wars but hey thats just my oppinion

are u serious??

Scuse me, you shoulda thought about that b4 you crashed us. Thanks.

I'm better than you.

there were other alliance members there guarding, AND u crashed 'the' pk trip..

sound a bit hypocritical.. when we crash with some from an alliance clan ..it counts as a whole.. but when we kill some at a mini war it doesnt.. lol

shut up, you corruption are always like this..jumping fun clan events like range war, or other events planned in wild..its been said , alliance says they declare war..

u complaining cuz a 2 vs 2 war would be fair, but a 5 vs 5 wouldnt? its the exact same thing. even tho alliance has there team already picked..u guys can still choose 3.. are u guys so disliked u cant find a few more clans to help u out?

im really hoping for this ive had enough of u guys and your bs.. :P

oh shut up :roll: if u aren't ready for wars maybe u shouldnt crash range fun wars but hey thats just my oppinion

like i said b4 we crashing everything... so from now on when u plan all ur events... i want you to think about corr an excer being there..

we are no honor..more like a band of thugs., and will not be pushed into a fight..we pick and chose our fights.

there were other alliance members there guarding, AND u crashed 'the' pk trip..

sound a bit hypocritical.. when we crash with some from an alliance clan ..it counts as a whole.. but when we kill some at a mini war it doesnt.. lol

:lol: I hate you both and I hope you all die I love this idea.

are u serious??

like i said b4 we crashing everything... so from now on when u plan all ur events... i want you to think about corr an excer being there..

we are no honor..more like a band of thugs.

Shows what clans have turned into nowa days people admitting there the saddest losers just to squirm out of war - face up to ur faults and accept like a man

the difference is taht when we chose u are in the wild and not on some site. thx

oh yes and the fact that the other side is not defenseless makes it all boring huh?

Grow some balls, accept the consequences of your own damn actions.

Y not make it 'The' Alliance & TMRD Vs. Corr., Excertium, MK, ZF, & TRWF. Cuz thats possibly the only way they can fight you somewhat fairly? Unless ofcourse Corr & Excertium have conflicts with MK, ZF, or TRWF.

Y not make it 'The' Alliance & TMRD Vs. Corr., Excertium, MK, ZF, & TRWF. Cuz thats possibly the only way they can fight you somewhat fairly? Unless ofcourse Corr & Excertium have conflicts with MK, ZF, or TRWF.

zf = allied to bk