The Alliance and Tmrd declare war Upon Exer and corr

Lucca13

Well LK will take spot number 3 in this war but it will not happen for a while if this war even happens at all first of all corruption has a war coming up and also all 3 of our clans have recently been recreated but doesnt surpise me that the allience is declaring war on us now because they always do like to pick on clans when there at there weakest points

:) HI! it seems that you didnt understand - if you dont want war you shouldnt attack a fun war? and just cuz u where stupid and tore down LK isn't an excuse for not warring it just shows ur a little slow

I have a question did we ever say we crashed your fun war

and u guyes make it sound like u guyes have never crashed a fun war

if LK wasnt there none of my bizz... we declared war on corr and exer who did attack our fun war

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well LK will take spot number 3 in this war but it will not happen for a while if this war even happens at all first of all corruption has a war coming up and also all 3 of our clans have recently been recreated but doesnt surpise me that the allience is declaring war on us now because they always do like to pick on clans when there at there weakest points

:) HI! it seems that you didnt understand - if you dont want war you shouldnt attack a fun war? and just cuz u where stupid and tore down LK isn't an excuse for not warring it just shows ur a little slow

I have a question did we ever say we crashed your fun war

and u guyes make it sound like u guyes have never crashed a fun war

1. You didn't crash the fun war, Exer and Corruption did, you just volunteered your services to fight alongside Exer and Corruption.

2. No we haven't crashed fun wars, at least on purpose. There may have been times when we were pking and ran into a fun war on accident.

i dont.

this thread is about a war, not how newby LK is, please stay on topic :)

TMRD is more of a family-like clan from what ive seen, but i belive they will always be prepared to a fight

corr excer (lk possibly) pull your heads out of your a**es and look at the facts,

1:YOU attack fun events where we have NO defencsive means

2:YOU form up about 3 clans in total to attack 'the' pk trip

3:YOU constantly flame, threaten, harass, and taunt the alliance + tmrd

4:YOU cant back any of the above up by an official fight!

excuse me but im pretty sure some of the alliance have just said how the think of lk so dont say im off topic, get it inline u hypocrit

i dont.

TMRD is more of a family-like clan from what ive seen, but i belive they will always be prepared to a fight

corr excer (lk possibly) pull your heads out of your a**es and look at the facts,

1. i thought u said u had other guys defending..

2. we dont form clans to attack a the pk trip..we just ask peeps if they wanna crash a trip..if a lotta peeps online and wanna go.. is that our fault.

3. you do the same. and we dont even count tmrd.

4. lol we will just make the list grow with every pk trp we crash. Corruption and Excer.. your doing a good job guys.

i dont.

excuse me but im pretty sure some of the alliance have just said how the think of lk so dont say im off topic, get it inline u hypocrit

come back when u make some sense :wink:

i dont.

2. we dont form clans to attack a the pk trip..we just ask peeps if they wanna crash a trip..if a lotta peeps online and wanna go.. is that our fault.

4. lol we will just make the list grow with every pk trp we crash. Corruption and Excer.. your doing a good job guys.

we had 1 person defending,and that was lucca

i dont.

uhh what has tmrd ever crashed??? do tell?? wait, nothing.. U can keep looking but its like tryign to find waldo in the bible

we had 1-2 alliance ppl there, assumign 1 random pkedr might come in or 2

and excer sure as hell formed oen, check there site, bronxie asked to p2p pk and they said "srry we cant we have a war tomorow" who was that, the crash

i dont.

dude shut up u've changed ur reason for not accepting this war like 80 times now? i thought u had guys defending? whats that supposed to mean... 2... yes its ur fault since ur the idiot who started the pk trip...

Post by post you make corruption look like more of idiots :\

Then why don't stop trying to recreate Lk. What is this the 5th time you restarted it? I think that would tell you that when you lead clans they fall apart. I think Exer, Corr, Anarchy, Lk, and one more clan should war us.

lk is pretty dang good to of survided through out the time upbro came and left, their members are definately united and stick together.This isnt the 5th time he restarts it, its the 5th time he joins. The way i see it if a leader comes and goes 5 times and the clan still survives, he isnt the best leader, but he sure helped to create a dam good clan.

i 2nd that

i dont.

your reasons for war are just, however you allowed these to happen

you could of declared war back in rs1 when the first gladz corr mini war took place at the altor, you chose to wait

you could of declared war during each of the rs2 mini wars between the clan and corr back in the early rs2 days, but you chose to wait

you could of declared war back in ga's time, but you chose to wait

So you finally declare war after your several months of waiting and building now when corr and exer are rebuilding. If i was corr and exer i would do the same, and wait to rebuild just how the alliance has done, and then re declare war when they have done so.

The Alliance (Blacknights, Gladiatorz, Clan Jaguar, and 'THE') declares war upon Exercitum, Corruption, and any allies who may wish to aide them. TMRD will also be on our side, the war is to be 5 on 5 should you accept. Our reasons are as follows :

1) Exer and Corr crashed an alliance function (BK vs TMRD with other alliance members there protecting , not many however). They chose to crash an event in which we could not possibly offer them a fight.

2) Exer and Corr crash a 'THE' Pk trip last Saturday.

3) Supa is being hypocritical in how he asked peopel to leave him alone so he could let his clan grow, then making aggressive stances towards us and others.

Yours Truly,

The Alliance and TMRD

get the story straight

Then why don't stop trying to recreate Lk. What is this the 5th time you restarted it? I think that would tell you that when you lead clans they fall apart. I think Exer, Corr, Anarchy, Lk, and one more clan should war us.

lk is pretty dang good to of survided through out the time upbro came and left, their members are definately united and stick together.This isnt the 5th time he restarts it, its the 5th time he joins. The way i see it if a leader comes and goes 5 times and the clan still survives, he isnt the best leader, but he sure helped to create a dam good clan.

i 2nd that

i dont.

your reasons for war are just, however you alloud these to happen

you could of declared war back in rs1 when the first gladz corr mini war took place at the altor, you chose to wait

you could of declared war during each of the rs2 mini wars between the clan and corr back in the early rs2 days, but you chose to wait

you could of declared war back in ga's time, but you chose to wait

So you finally declare war after your several months of waiting and building now when corr and exer are rebuilding. If i was corr and exer i would do the same, and wait to rebuild just how the alliance has done, and then re declare war when they have done so.

your telling us when we need to declare war? sorry but i dont think ur a leader in the alliance :(

-yes joe knows about this he agreed a long time ago

i dont.

1. few, maybe 5-10? dbout even they had that many

2. excellent excuse, but your still a moron

3. hardly, we DO flame when weve accomplished something, but i havnt seen anyone threaten or harass other clans unless prevoced

4. did you not understand you moron? OFFICIAL, that means completly planned by both sides, not 1 clans forms up and kills an unsuspeting group thats dramatically smaller

i dont.

dude shut up u've changed ur reason for not accepting this war like 80 times now? i thought u had guys defending? whats that supposed to mean... 2... yes its ur fault since ur the idiot who started the pk trip...

Post by post you make corruption look like more of idiots :\

they only reason i made for not waring is the fact u have a clear advantage on numbers. thats it. u and the rest of alliance peeps posting here are the only idiots.

ill do as you all wish and not post anymore.

oh god i wasnt even going to respond till someone added trwf and zf with corr and exer. plz just dont talk whoever said that. the day trwf/zf ever help exer and corr is the day lk dies for good. and we all know the chances of that. :wink:

If you guys dont understand this is a declaration of WAR not wuss fest. WHEN you attacked our pk trip you made a choice, when you attacked the fun war you made a choice. Theres no excuse for crashing a fun war however u bend it and stretch it out, the fact still remains they crashed it knowing it was a fun war and on purpose. Under anyones rules thats a low blow - ATTACKING a fun war is not cool and shows how much of cowards one clan can be.

also Thanks Bart ;)

it's kinda funny eh BOOM? when ur outnumbered u climb right back up supas rear end ;) but when u outnumber people in green dragon hide? whats that? HYPOCRISY

huj05-excer, renoobed and back to be stupid says:

i think u need to see this

huj05-excer, renoobed and back to be stupid says:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=54023&start=90

[Exercitum] Supa Vegeta Funny Puppy [Exercitum] EOH cheeted in 2 vs 2 dm! I got pics and everything! says:

i got ip banned

[Exercitum] Supa Vegeta Funny Puppy [Exercitum] EOH cheeted in 2 vs 2 dm! I got pics and everything! says:

because of my sig

and apparently he thinks that tmrd crashed his meeting??? ya sure.. 6-10 tmrd decided "lets go crash 40+ excers" der her her lol