The Alliance and Tmrd declare war Upon Exer and corr

Lucca13

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirby, we're letting them choose their own team of 5. ZF won't come because they're allied to BK, and I don't think MK will come because Corruption and Exer have been attacking them.

I don't think the Devils will come either because they're friendly with Gladz and BK.

Y not make it 'The' Alliance & TMRD Vs. Corr., Excertium, MK, ZF, & TRWF. Cuz thats possibly the only way they can fight you somewhat fairly? Unless ofcourse Corr & Excertium have conflicts with MK, ZF, or TRWF.
dude u think MK, trwf, or zf would help them? trwf and zf are enemies with corr and exer

if a noob clan is gonan come and try to screw aroudn with a greater power, tehy should be able to back it...

from teh excer site

WAR!

Declare war

wanna challange us to war? we are not scared post here

i thought they wernt scarred?

if a noob clan is gonan come and try to screw aroudn with a greater power, tehy should be able to back it...

tmrd.. why dont u declare war on corr ur self.. since we a noob clan..ur big when u talk for 4 other clans.. we will still do what we want... when we want.. since u say we are..let me keep this straight.. : noob, weak, dead, honorless, horrible, terrible. bad, we suck, what else?? so why be surprised by any further actions..

hmm

rs-devils might nto be out

Bronxie

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:06 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to have a PK trip with exer before we ally with you all officially.

I want to make this Saturday...I don't know what times are good for you.

Also I want this to be a P2P trip...sorry for you f2pers

First you attack a range fun war? you guys really need arrows bad eh? and now you try to squirm outta of a war because you decided all of the sudden that ur bad THUGS?

You cant bully them into a war :lol: I doubt even corruption and Exer are that dumb.

First you attack a range fun war? you guys really need arrows bad eh? and now you try to squirm outta of a war because you decided all of the sudden that ur bad THUGS?

You cant bully them into a war :lol: I doubt even corruption and Exer are that dumb.

not bullying anyone into a war - we challanged a 5 on 5 because they chose to attack our pk trips and a bk v. tmrd fun war

we arent dumb at all .. we know exactly what we are doing.. we attack first.. but its ironic u declare war after tld and corr arent allied anymore..actualy its quite funny..

:lol: u bsed TDL, thats not irony thats moronic and ur own fault

we arent dumb at all .. we know exactly what we are doing.. we attack first.. but its ironic u declare war after tld and corr arent allied anymore..actualy its quite funny..

No its not funny its stratigy. The alliance is going to try and use it against you and anyone else. 'the alliance' is the force no one can beat remember ( or so they think :lol: )

It takes time to declare a war between alliances. We don't bully our allies to fight a war with us. This is just a coincidence. Nothing more.

Proud 'The' Guardian Knight

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

http://www.theclanrs.com/

No its not funny its stratigy. The alliance is going to try and use it against you and anyone else. 'the alliance' is the force no one can beat remember ( or so they think :lol: )

then prove them wrong.

You obviously have no clue what you are doing considering you acted all surprised and indignant when we declared war on you.

Not to mention you idiots could have mustered TDL if not for the fact that you BACKSTABBED THEM!!!!

not fair if eoh gets to destroy them firsrt :(

also for ure stupidity

u guys all knew after excer did it a war declaration would come. ANd with 5 clans all debating rules ect its not gonna be a day. wait, it was, abotu 27 hours till declaration...

too bad u had to ruin one chance u had of doing partially decent

kstoryer, i hope this guy doesnt represent excer or corr, dude seriusly your a total moron.. if excer and corr are to "thugish" to gather a team and fight the alliance + tmrd then why the hell do you crash our events and pk trips?

thug ( P ) Pronunciation Key (thg)

n.

A cutthroat or ruffian; a hoodlum.

hoodÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷lum ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hdlm, hd-)

n.

A gangster; a thug.

A tough, often aggressive or violent youth.

if your so oftenly agressive or violent "youth" why dont you accept this war? thugs my a**