Runescape on TV..?

Flame_guy3

wow seems pretty cool it would look like a dbz right? i dont see any other way that i coud picture it. yea if the ppl looked like dbz ppl it would b cool. and i never really knew rsc had a storyline? it is open to the member quests or are the free quests in it too? im pretty sure it is bcuz of dragon slayer but there is a problem i think. correct me if im wrong but if runescape was a tv show jagex would want to show all of the benefits of playing runescape online (all member stuff basically everything in the game) i can see how the quests would be invloved but the skills. i dont really see how all of them could fit into it.

still a nice idea though :mrgreen:

kalbatorixfull0ug4rn.jpg

Seling 45548 Airs PM if u want to buy some!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would watch it.. totally :thumbsup: ::'
dude.................just............man this is sad.......HOW THE HECK WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THAT :?: :!: :?: u must be a psycopathic freak to think that a rs tv show is a good idea.....no offence but.......man.....how......just forget it......its too insane to think about.......id rather take every item i have to kq and go through every stupid emote than watch a rs tv show.............
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

dude.................just............man this is sad.......HOW THE HECK WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THAT :?: :!: :?: u must be a psycopathic freak to think that a rs tv show is a good idea.....no offence but.......man.....how......just forget it......its too insane to think about.......id rather take every item i have to kq and go through every stupid emote than watch a rs tv show.............

Wow dude, chiiiiiillllll. I swear, some days it seems like everyone's cranky :? .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

unless runescape tv show is made anime style with the help of japan. Its gonna be a failure :?

itd b a failure if the best cartoonists in the world did it..........becase rs shouldnt b a freakin cartoon...itd ruin the whole game and everyone who played it above 5th grade would b called super nerd and itd b infested with noobs and all the good players would quit.....itd b....NOOBSCAPE!!!!!!!!!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Better a '"psycopathetic" freak' than an 'illiterate freak.' :roll: Just think a little bit before you move your fingers over your keyboard to flame someone... Forums are for DISCUSSION, not concluding that they MUST be a "psycopathic freak" just because of their opinion.

Btw, it's spelled psychopathic, just incase you want to look just a tad smarter the next time you make another rude comment.

While writing that bit I remembered those RuneScape: A Reality videos. I find those hilarious. If the RS show (that will never happen) was anything like that, I would watch it. It makes it even funnier when you can relate to the stuff that they're doing/talking about. If anyone hasn't seen those videos, you can probably find them on google or something. They are worth the effort it takes to locate them.

Sorry, I didn't feel like reading all 6 pages of posts (I read the first page), so if this has been said, tie me up to a post and shoot me. No really, do it. Well, maybe not... ANYWAYS.

If RuneScape became a television show, it would probably be set in the RuneScape universe, and follow the life of some main character, who will be Ye Olde hero, and there will be some evil group (Maybe new, or something like the Black Knights (To a level 10 they are deadly!). The hero would probably have to retrieve some item of power, then go slay the black knight leader in the final episode.

It sounds so cliche it just might work :ohnoes:

(I love that smily.)

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Yeah then JaGeX can make RuneScape cards and shirts.

Let the kids get buillied...

:-w

yes, i'd love trading card runescape style, i'd take em to work ,and trade them with all my work mates, who dont even know what the game is it, and probably would think im a bit @#$% in the head, note scarcasm

I3il2die: aka: BiRDiE

An Are Sole: Pure Def/Skiller...

They could always use recording programs to make the episodes and not have it cost them any money nad later dub in voices :thumbsup:

Edit: i mean record the acutual game

Just an average player with a horrible name...

LOOK Let me REPEAT!

I dont WANT it to happen i just think it might happen because jagex has become more commercial in their way of thinking. They could easily make a tv show or some kind of fad to increase the population of members on runescape.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

..... :uhh:

NO..no...i mean what?...No no no no no lol

That would be .... naaa shush.

x0oo00o1x was on his way to the cook of lumbridge. He was carrying in his backpack a bucket of milk, 1 egg and a pot of flour. But on his way he was attacked by a pack of goblins. He died and magicly appeard in the lumbridge castle gardens, he still had his three items.

x0oo00o1x: thnkz u goblins! free tele to the cook FTW!

The cook runs out into the castle gardens where he finds x0oo00o1x.

Cook: What was that x0oo00o1x?

x0oo00o1x picks him self up off the floor, a little dazed.

x0oo00o1x: Oh nothing, i died...so just feel a bit light headed...im so lucky to have these infinate extra lives.

Cook: Yes yes...now have you got the stuff?

x0oo00o1x: The stuff?

Cook: Yes...the stuff...you know, the egg, milk and flour.

x0oo00o1x: Ahh yes, for a second i though you was on about this w....

The Cook interrupts

Cook: Come on hurry stop babbling! Have you got them or not? The king will kill me if i don't have his cake ready in time!

x0oo00o1x: Yes here i have them, now what do i get in return?

The cook, chants some random chant and strikes x0oo00o1x's head.

Cook: There i have given you knowledge, you are now a little more experienced in cooking. You may also have my wages for this week.

x0oo00o1x takes his money and goes to draynor market.

x0oo00o1x: Buyin iron axe 1k + 2 cabbage!!!!1!!!11

Z3z7m4: Sellin iron axe!!!1! 1k + 4 cabbage!!!1!!!1111

x0oo00o1x: U Ch00b!! Im 2 cabbage short!!

IT WOULDN'T WORK!

bunyip.png

this would be a very bad idea i think as the series would more then likely-

a- draw people away from runescape due to the fact that they wanted to watch players far better then them on tv or-

b-be a total failure and a loss of money for jagex -.-

one thing that would be nice is if runescape was to get more airtime on shows such as G-4 and other gaming shows

Getting another sig

[removed]

IT WOULDN'T WORK!

Amen to that last sentence. And honestly like some people said. id puke and quit rs if it becomes a tv show. it will get flooded by young children who do nothing but beg. and also you will be the laughingstock of ur school if they know u play rs after it becomes a trading card game and a cartoon lol.... it just cant happen #-o :boohoo: jagex :boohoo:

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

okay as I seem to be better in the head than sum ppl let me explain.

Runescape as a show would be aimed at 13+ due to amounts of small violence (more pl0x). Mild swearing and sum other stuff it would be nothin like the game (sorta) by which I mean no constant lvling for like 10 episodes.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

i would love to see that

:ohnoes: if they talk like our people talk on runescape tho it would be even funnier :thumbsup:

yea there would be a episode for every quest mini game etc...hmm a whole episode on mining......well it would be partly good lol

yh it would be like "Z0mg u Stole mt CHickens I h8 u, u N00bazor, i kill u in teh wild"

or maybe a documentary lol.

Watch as the character, mini193 hopelessly swings at the rock with his pickaxe made of bronze, only to get a tin ore. Saddened by this, he quits mining while his level is only 2.

(I don't thnk it would work out)

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

i would love to see that

:ohnoes: if they talk like our people talk on runescape tho it would be even funnier :thumbsup:

yea there would be a episode for every quest mini game etc...hmm a whole episode on mining......well it would be partly good lol

yh it would be like "Z0mg u Stole mt CHickens I h8 u, u N00bazor, i kill u in teh wild"

or maybe a documentary lol.

Watch as the character, mini193 hopelessly swings at the rock with his pickaxe made of bronze, only to get a tin ore. Saddened by this, he quits mining while his level is only 2.

(I don't thnk it would work out)

y did u quote me m8?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Dont worry I wont bully you that much...

I'm telling Mummy And Daddy \'

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Dont worry I wont bully you that much...

I'm telling Mummy And Daddy \'

"Mummy, Daddy, that boy bullied me coz his RuneScape cards are better" :(

:thumbsup:

swordfinalqr7.jpg