ha! so that's where they lost the Arc of the Covenant!

gunshafted

Obviously Moses was an avid Runescape fan...

in the new thieving minigame, the grand chest in the middle of each room...

its the arc of the Covenant!

well, my face didnt melt off when i tried opening it... there werent any tablets either... :(

siggity siggity shwa

Lol...but i think there are loads of gold boxes that have carrying poles that are not the Ark of The covenant. Let's just open this one to see if we can find any sacred dust...hmm du um...hummmmaarrrrghhhhhhh! My face its's meltiiingggg...blobber globber....

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

but the examine is "anyone lose an arc?"

it must be "the" arc...

an arc...not the arc of the covenant...where do you think they got the name arc from? The jews didn't invent the concept.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

but the examine is "anyone lose an arc?"

it must be "the" arc...

an arc...not the arc of the covenant...where do you think they got the name arc from? The jews didn't invent the concept.

yeah... but when you examine it when its been opened, the examine is "whew! no evil ghosts in here!"

you seen indiana jones? its the arc! lol

siggity siggity shwa

Yah, it's another one of their hidden jokes and very good job on finding this one... heheheh.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

just because its a gold arc dosent mean its soppost to be the arc of the coventent

even though it could be...i mean god bein in runesacpe makes senes

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

doo dee doo....i found the arc of the covenant once.In The desert. Before I could open it a scorpion bit my pants and i had to get new ones. So, i forgot the location of it. It's a shame, 3 of my partners died of thirst in search of my missing lollipo-err-the ark of the covenant....

Well if your face didn't melt then it's definetly not the Arc of the Covenant. Did you have your eyes closed because that would run into problems with the face melting bit. Imagine if armies against the third reich knew about the arc and just closed their eyes! Der Fuhrer would have been surprised. Speaking of that vile creature in Indiana Jones and the Holy Grail Hitler meets Indiana Jones. Very comical stuff.

But anyways.... No face melting=no Arc of the covenant. Besides it was placed in Tanis and then was taken to a top secret warehouse left to rot! You've gotta be on top of your Indiana Jones trivia.

I'm an Athiest :D

and i'm an indiana jones-ist.

nice connection. your teacher will be proud of you!

luckily for me i'm f2p and would have blown it up with that rpg launcher he had back there. and i wouldn't have gotten strung up to a few poles, because i would have totally evaded the nazis.

and i think paul and andrew co-own hte warehouse to get their hands on the arc.

when did we get new smileys? i ahven't been on in awile :ohnoes:

tipitlessersigea3.png

yay an Indiana Jones refernce

when you open it make sure yur on your own,

if you are your face will melt and you will explode, but at least no one else will die =)

btw i thought they hid it in a warehounse at the pentagon