Figured it out. It's TMRD

Viktorkrum77

This picture is from 'Tonikoos' archive, I was able to save it before the archive went down. I was wondering if anyone could give me any information about this war. When was it? Who lead it, etc. Are they common? Was this a clan war? Is it one of those World Wars? If anyone knows anything, it's would be great, because I've always wondered.

big20waryr2.png

Sorry, all the other pictures were lost. :(

Yep, it's The Mighty Red Dragons, Tonikoos and Rune Baanani are both members of TMRD.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

lol lots of death going to happen, looks like a clan war, maybe valor vs something else, i know valor is one of the biggest known clans in rs

also could be DI

~Med~

pixelbar6tc.gif

-------------------------

Smilies Made: 53

I know, I hope Tonikoos get's it back up. Maybe he closed the site on purpose, after finding out about that site that stole his pictures and pretended to own his bank, while scamming to give away things for free.

I don't think I can post the site, however, if you do find it, it's hilarious.

:roll: Scammers, you gotta hate them.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Hmm, well there's alot of people wearing full rune, so it's got to be serious players. And it's definitly F2P. I'm going to try and translate the text from Finnish to English.

The war must've taken place before farming and construction. 'Egillaron's' stats have unranked farming and construction.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

• 3 weeks later...
lol lots of death going to happen, looks like a clan war, maybe valor vs something else, i know valor is one of the biggest known clans in rs

also could be DI

~Med~

Seriously do you know anything about clans? First off Valor wasn't one of the biggest well known at all, infact their falling was quite embarrassing, no offence meant to any X Valor but in the end they lost alot of wars pretty fast. For the next bit, Di wearing red capes would be a laugh

<3 TMRD my allies. :shame:

deadforumslol.png

I think the "I'm in TMRD" coming from the guy in the chatbox would be an instant tip-off. :-w

Yea I didn't see that at first. :wall:

I figured out what the Finnish meant, it's quite funny.

:shock: Wow I didn't even notice this isn't Tonikoos account. :lol:

TMRD sounds like a nice clan, maybe I'll join someday.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Yep thats DI, i forgot who it was against (rsd?) theres a movie on that war on limewire somewhere - and i keep getting messaged about it to.... very annoying.... anyway, it was in 2004.

Edit, it may have been the 3 team war, di vrs alliance and rsd or something. i know i was there though :oops:

Yep thats DI, i forgot who it was against (rsd?) theres a movie on that war on limewire somewhere - and i keep getting messaged about it to.... very annoying.... anyway, it was in 2004.

Edit, it may have been the 3 team war, di vrs alliance and rsd or something. i know i was there though :oops:

No. Just no, it is TMRD.

deadforumslol.png

Thats TMRD agaisnt team marq. Team marq win with 3 opts left.

:lol:

Mink.

Your just crying because you don't get to watch 'The Office'.

I couldn't find the video =x

deadforumslol.png

• 2 weeks later...