Complete Pest Control Sig Rate + CC

Toad

wow man :) keep it up :)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

i love the shading tenique, reminds me of a few pixel images ive done in the past. while you seam to have a very good grasp of the shading i do have some complaints.

firstly that linework, sorry, but eww, practicly no perspective, very bent in places, the helm has a VERY crocked line running down the 'middle' umm, its a well, it could be better...

secondly those colours! argh! like WAY to bright for my liking, its like blinding, way to bright, GAAAAH! please, down the staturation, please for my sanity if nothing else... ok i admit, i am a big fan or dark and morbid, monotone and greyscale, but still i think most people will agree that is a bit TOO vibrant. lol.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

it is..

its suprising what a good artist can do..

I wonder.. is there any way to get a copy of it when your done?

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

I dont think this is true, but from what I can see it seems like you dont have a sense of proportion, relative sizing, shapes, aestheticism, or depth. The only shading technique you know is dithering and you have a need to pillowshade everything. Also, you appear to have never have seen a tree and what you've done with the tree is based on conjecture based on rumours.

Hopefully, thats untrue, but thats what I see when I read the picture.

Another hope is that you not simply skip over critique you dont want to hear. :|

I dont think this is true, but from what I can see it seems like you dont have a sense of proportion, relative sizing, shapes, aestheticism, or depth. The only shading technique you know is dithering and you have a need to pillowshade everything. Also, you appear to have never have seen a tree and what you've done with the tree is based on conjecture based on rumours.

Hopefully, thats untrue, but thats what I see when I read the picture.

Another hope is that you not simply skip over critique you dont want to hear. :|

Nope i read them all, I have seen a tree just i cant really draw them :-k as for shading.. I use Dithering and i dont think i pillow shade.. I dont do it purposely.. but then they are main ones.. its like oh when you use paint in rl dont use black or white.. only 1 primary.. it limits you, then again i am still learning.. and in time i will change like you did from that shark sig you made me.. to what you have become now is a big change.. this is my first sig..

163.png

I've improved to Ya'know

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

You understand that Pillowshading is a very bad practice and wont earn you respect, correct?

Wherever i dont do it it isnt done on purpose.. I stick to my style and try to improve each sig..

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I don't find that kind if dithering very attractive.

As for pillow shading, almost everything is, dark = where light cannot reach, light = where light penetrates most, not just where you think it should go.

It ok, I just don't like how it looks. Bleh.

super. very nice work, especially that style of shading. don't like the tree cause it looks like a green bal on a pole no offense, still 9/10.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"