Which Magic Genre Is at the Top for You?

aussy4321

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you use ancients at dagg kings your are losing cash, sorry to say...Lots of cash...

And to Cdub, these teleport spots are actully pretty convinent for me :)

so far I've done pretty well there. auto retaliate off. and just kill rex. thats with two rangers with cannons aiding though. I don't much do the kings anymore since prices went to garbage. I guess the fact I rc the deaths on my mission to 77 softens the blow.

http://rsdo.net/sigs/users/s/sharkeater75.png

126 combat. 2001 total. 101 prayer. and off to go WoWin.

WHEEE NO MORE RANDOMS!!!! -.-

Aussy hun (waits for Trojann to attack me for using the term "hun") Ancients will always be the closest to my heart :twisted: .

EDIT: Oh, and guys, Tro is right. If you're using Ancients or God Spells against Rex you really need to check up on how small you're profits are, if you're still making one (which I doubt).

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I like lunar the best.

Since runes compile, the "Heal Me" Spell gives the ability to, in effect, carry an unlimited amount of "food" in very little space. Excellent for quests such as Desert Treasure, Monkey Madness, etc.

There's a "Heal Me" Spell? I thought it was just Heal Others :? .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I vote lunar, more useful spells and the tele's are pretty decent. I like the supercompost, stringing and glass making ones best as i do quite a bit of faming and crafting now. Only thing i will miss is alching lol

SupremoPete.png

Aussy hun (waits for Trojann to attack me for using the term "hun") Ancients will always be the closest to my heart :twisted: .

EDIT: Oh, and guys, Tro is right. If you're using Ancients or God Spells against Rex you really need to check up on how small you're profits are, if you're still making one (which I doubt).

*slaps*

And thanks for supporting me on that. You're right, the Profits will be smaller :) Or NILL!!

Lunar :D

Off topic: Has trojjan always been event team? :shock:

LMAO! Are you kidding me? I've been TET for MONTHS now...:P

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I like the normal the best so far, although I may fall for lunar when I get more used to it.

And for anyone interested when you cast the share potion spells, it gives doses to whoever needs to use it near you, and it gives them as many doses as they need. I tried it a couple times with super restore and it says stuff like "Random Guy takes 2 doses" and "Random Guy2 takes 1 dose" It also doesn't give any doses to yourself.

One of the reasons I like the lunar spells so far is because of astral crafting. I use a Ring if Dueling to go to CW then moonclan telly back to altar. Making a fair bit of money too. Maybe not as much as I could be making if I had double astral, but enough to make better money than at barrows. :anxious:

Slack_Tide.png