Training F2P magic

Michael_Allen

i have 7 days left on my membership and im not going to renew it. atm im spending all my time on experiments and getting my def to 70 after that i want to train magic to around about 80 its 61 atm. whats the best way to train F2P magic.

Engl1sh.png

Engl1sh of RSAlliance

Goals Att 80 - Str 80 - Def 80 - Slayer 85

You could spend all your money on yew longs and alch them when f2p, you can do it. This will result in losing money but on the other hand any way you train magic in f2p will end up losing money for you.

Unless you craft all your minds and airs and use firestaff.

The popular way seems to be so-called curse method where you cast endless times curses with rune armor, no amulets and the staff you choose. not so fast and involves alot of clickings.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

If you sell all the p2p stuff you have you will have alot of money to use for mage training.

It does suck though. in p2p you can use PC to train magic so it's practically free if you don't use barrows sets, which to me seems useless since i wear moonclan armor (not the ceremonial) and i never get killed in games. Before i had camo on most of the time.

You could also start merching runes in shops and sell enough so that you break even and use the leftover runes to your own training. This might be a bad idea because of the macroers that swarm the shops though.

a fool or a coward.

is both.

you cant alch yew longs in f2p, they are members objects. curse is popular in f2p because it makes use of all the body runes you end up with.

if your rc lvl was higher you could load up on laws, nats and chaos runes. i think you should be able to make chaos runes at your level, so try to craft all that you can through the abyss (dont get killed) and train your mage on crandor on any monster you choose, they are all pretty good.

the best mage exp in f2p is fally teleports and high alching. as a member you might want to get the most from camelot tele until your membership runs out. other than that, theres always fire strike lol

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

You could spend all your money on yew longs and alch them when f2p, you can do it.

No, you can't 8-)

Fire strike is good, cursing also

The last time i was a f2p i was able to do it. If they changed it... it sucks.

a fool or a coward.

is both.

try this

make something out of mithril. I'm not sure what your smithing stat is but if you're at or above 55 it should be OK. High alch it and use the remaining money to buy more nats. I'm sure you could use it for superheat as well. This will increase magic, mining, and smithing all at once.

you cant alch yew longs in f2p, they are members objects. curse is popular in f2p because it makes use of all the body runes you end up with.

Last time I checked, you actually can high alch yew longs in f2p. You just can't use, sell, etc them. I did it a while ago, and they still gave me 768 gp each. You might have to have them in your inventory when you switch, though. I don't know if they can be withdrawn from the bank. I do know that you used to be able to high-alch them.

When you are learning, you are growing. If you stop learning, you stop growing. If you stop growing, you die. Train hard, eat fried chicken, and take a one-a-day. (And cook that broccoli 'til it's yella and pour cheese all over it)

slowmethusel.png

theres also a place down in the varrock sewers where you are seperated from zombies by a bit of water. alot of f2p mages use this as their training spot. but it never has more than 3 ppl usually.

DinoSAUR!!! Flying through la-ZERS!!!! Pchu! Pchuu! (Try running around in wal mart or something screaming this)

With a few days left in members, and planning on mage, I'd say try to get hold of a talisman for any better runes you can make, mine pure ess and make a ton of them - a huge stack of chaos would be a good thing to take back to F2P.

PS. Don't forget to stack your bank, double up on everything so you have placeholders when you take one out, and fill other spaces with placeholders for bulk items, all the logs, ores, bars, items that you willuse or make.

Try training magic against the Lesser Demon in Wizards tower, it is what I did to train mine.

-Bloodangel

what spell are you using

Thats what im doing right now, too many noobs begging for runes :cry:

Engl1sh.png

Engl1sh of RSAlliance

Goals Att 80 - Str 80 - Def 80 - Slayer 85