What happened to Pest Control?

Howdydee2003

lmao, Affliction rose up completely, we are getting more and more new members everyday. As a world scout, i brutally suggest all of you 90+'s in here take a quick peek and what we can do. Sign up and play with us.. I guarentee a good 40-50 points an hour (if we dont get invaded by noobs)

Gotten:

Str: 89 (started at 85)

Hp: 90 (started at 86)

Def: 73 (started at 70)

Pray: 56 (started at 52)

Att: 88 (started at 85)

Total of 18 levels and I Joined: 18-July 06

Not even a month...give it a shot, you've got nothing to lose =]

Id love a link to this "heart unit"

Heart:

Affliction link is:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RS2_Pest_Control/index.php?

Heart = Owned.

I almost threw up :-X

(Forums are hacked)

I recomend affliction. It only has about 400-500 members currently, but is rapidly growing (15+ new members a day) and has a much better attitude than heart unit. Not to mention its 90+ instead of 110+ or what ever heart unit is.

yeah thats the old heart unit forum, there new forum link is post a few posts above here, i think a mod should delete thier old link from any posts in this thread.

i reckon it wasn't DI that did it, just somebody who spites di and heart unit or something but thats my onw opioin

Agaisn't pures

These PC groups are such a lame way to get exp.. Its unfair for people like me who trained properly for our exp, while new people are raising their melees to 99 so much quicker just from an insanely boring and lame minigame. Unless jagex plan on raising the max melee levels, flat 99s is gonna become even more common.

Mystical.

Mystical+Jin.png

what makes it lame?

1.The fact that i can get 100k exp an hour there

2.Pc clans are excluding others and causing a rift between players plus endless world jumping

3. Repetiviness

4. A person attacking the portal is rewarded the same way as the person attacking a monsters- aka players are not rewarded for the right actions

Wondering what to do with life .....

Well ive been off rune for about a month... but when i was on before Server 78 was the best for pest control.... high lvls... always winning........ I was just there and there was no1 above lvl 100.... and i lost 6/6 games. Is there a new better Pc server? Or is this the best it gets? -.-

That was the first formed server, now it is just flooded with newbies.

If you want to play effectively, I suggest applying to a pest control clan such as Heart Unit.

when you kill a noob..is there creme filling?

If you join the forum in my siggy it has about 120 members connected to various clans that equates to 24/7 pest control for level's 90+. The world changes a couple times each day and all you have to do is follow them around. It's amazing exp. In under 2 hours i got the 100 points needed to level mage.
it's 90+ isn't it i'd like to join but im only 88 why dont you lower the lvl to a little lower so other ppl can join

it's 90+ isn't it i'd like to join but im only 88 why dont you lower the lvl to a little lower so other ppl can join

Because then more lower level people would be playing with us, and the games would be slower, which is therefore less experience.

I'm sure there is a few 85+ groups, just use them until 90 and then join Affliction.

Affliction ftw!

Slide-sig.png

either join affliction or go 2 78 and wait for sum1 to say trade me for new world userly they dont accept low lvls so its a gud world but im lvl 56 and i always find a way 2 get 2 the gud worlds lol

Join Pure Chaos best aussie based pure clan around, click my banner for link to our forums

purechaosza8.jpg