Tip.It Times Presents: I hate Jagex and Jagex hates me!

Kiara_Kat

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a older person who does work my butt off every day to make a paycheck. For those people that complain about having to "pay to play" well those people that do pay to play keep the servers going for the free to play people. I mean come on would you design a game then dish out loads of money for servers so everyone could play for free. What kind of a job would u need to support as many servers as it takes to accomadate that many people. Same goes for the having 2 accounts logged on at once if every person that plays does that right now i see 200k people playing if every one of those people logged 2 on thats 400k people they would have to double servers and dish out loads and loads of money for servers and make the pay to play people pay double what they are now. Besides they did make make the game if u designed something and took that much time to make it think it out and that many man hours i would make people pay to play too. best way to describe it for the games you buy in stores you have to buy them to support the people that make them for you to enjoy. Because like it or not just about EVERYTHING COSTS MONEY its the way of the world.

Personally, I'm in favor of a courtesy week. It would be wonderful to have others treat me with the courtesy I try to ALWAYS show to others. There are many players out there who I have helped, have given things to, and just generally tried to make their experience of Runescape more enjoyable and profitable.

However, I have also found that there are many other players who are rude, crude and seriously unacceptable in their manners and behaviors. Is it really so hard for people to be nice to each other?? And if so, why?

I think even one weekend in which people were encouraged to be kind and thoughtful would be a pleasant and enjoyable change from the norm.

MysticalCeta

No matter how things seem in your life, just remember: It's all relative!

nice read. but yea i think the problem is with both jagex and the players. since they're understaffed, they can't attend to all the concerns/needs of the players. the result: an unsatisfied customer.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

This Player VS Company argument has always made me laugh.

Counter Strike Source players often complain that they don't get enough in the updates, the updates mess things up, or other similar rants.... and it cracks me up every time I hear it.

If you do not like the game/updates/company, DO NOT PLAY.

Honestly, are there really that many stupid people in this world? Some of them have to be jumpin on the bandwagon...

All of the above was submitted by a perfectly normal 16-year old nerd complete with his own website. If you would like information about his clan, The Legion, please click here. Thank you and have a nice day.

Honestly, are there really that many stupid people in this world? Some of them have to be jumpin on the bandwagon...

Judging from some of the stuff in this thread alone, I'd have to say yes. Also, who is more foolish? The fool, or the one who follows the fool? It may be derived from a Star Wars movie, but it still rings true.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

• 2 weeks later...