Silver24-7 [99 mage and cooking ACHIEVED :D:D:D !!!!!]

I CANNOT STAND HUNTER :evil: :wall: it is so tedius. you got to like level 53 i think and im level 50 because i wanted to get up a few levels so ill be a little prepaired for this new minigame coming out in the near future. can almost wear silence gloves...... how did you do it im so flaberghasted on the level 53 hunter and 70 herblore. im probably a little late on the congrats but i just looked at all the new pics ::' . we should assault some barbarians soon.... i can afford veracs now :wink:

EDIT:

grats on your 95 cooking!

Why can't you stand hunter, I just became 85 and still going strong, maybe its imposible to get me bored? :-w lol.

nice amount of chests in one trip \'

Centrits ::'

i guess cause i decided it would be a fantastmic idea if i just did falcnory from level 43-50. so if you keep trying to catch spotted kebbits youd start to go a little out of your mind :wall:

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thnx P

Haven't been able to post for a few days: friends over all the time and whenever I did try to check the forums it would lose connection with server every few minutes.

Anyways yeah I'm pretty proud f the chest amount looted :P going back soon to loot 10 chests in 1 trip :P

Right now I'm in zanaris where I just caught lots of implings in the new minigame, it's fun and all but not really profitable on my hunter lvl (55) I also need to get a bit higher so I can get nature implings and trade for generators, that's make it a bit easier to do :P

I sold my 150 wild pies this morning for 3mill :) The server was updated like 5 mins after I sold them and then wild pies have actually been going for 25K (5k more then what I expected them to go at) anyways seeing the current dark bow price I suppose those have dropped back down to like 15K per pie :P I did lunar diplomacy and dream mentor yesterday (both easy but diplomacy was too long) so I could bake those wild pies without burning :P

And that's about it :P I had some fun using stat spy on people (some completely freaked out XD)

EDIT: just looted my kingdom :P got 10K maples, 3K coal, 4 bird eggs, 31 rings and 61 seed nests, also around 16 uncuts, I'm off now (ohw 850k spent on that btw, got nice profit :) )

P4g3 2z0r!

Personally I like your blog. I know I don't post very frequently (the amount I've posted on this is pretty high for me already). But just keep going! I know you don't get many posts, but I know there is at least one person who likes reading this. :D

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

p><p>And about the flowers :P I think they

rareghoul, even though 99 cooking is closest :P I would never want such an "ordinary" skill allow to be my first 99 (no means to offend cooks) The first capes I'll be getting are Mage and Quest :P Then maybe I'll get cooking and flething, but I look down on those personally, so I might just leave them at lvl 98 :o

And thnx wachtwoord :) I was wondering if someone cared to read what I actually do in RS all the time, but at least you do =)

I might start updating a "hidden" (tags) part on the first page with such progress reports. I'll think that over.

Anyways haven't played since last post, I won't be active until thursday probably, I got some bad news irl which has me pretty down and I'm trying to do something about it now...

I'll probably still post here though, off to bed now.

Cya tomorrow,

...Silver

:-X thats a mouthfull....well we need to do the minigame so it can be like barbarian assault where you learned how to play it the first time you went there.....with me lol #-o .... some one at school stole my ipod and i got it back so im in a happy mood. in otherwords feel free to boss me around when we finally get to kq or that minigame ::' . come back soon every one think your really awsome.

btw the flowers was apart of that quest with a sled. you can get those flowers again idk if you knew that but yeah its possible. \'

1004.png

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

Good luck and keep going! :)

Also you can delete this part of the first post. April fools was two and a half months ago! :P :XD: :)

ANOTHER EDIT: [what the heck] is with changing the names of skills into an explenation of what they're about ? I completely freaked out when I noticed :cry:

Storm_Chip.gif

you said a while back that you organized your bank! can we get an upgraded picture??? it's guna look awsome =P~. i could also learn a few tips on organizin my bank too be pretty awsome :idea:

1004.png

storm :P just lazy lol.... But I'll take it out now hehe...

And yanks, maybe I'll do that lol, but I like my old bank better <3: lol

Right now rcing deaths through abyss, going to try go max speed and make between 1500-2000 per hour so I have 77 rc when I become f2p in 5 days, then in f2p I'll make airs getting 8 airs per ess :P

I have this goal including 1mill airs that needs to be finished :P

...Silver

aww that sucks your going to be f2p :( ... i bought full veracs too for kq. ahw well when you get your memby back were definitly goin kq cause i dont wanna feel like i bought this for nothing #-o .

1004.png

yanks, don't worry, we'll definitely go KQing :P maybe even before I lose memby (problem is I'm flying to Holland on saturday)

And attack :P I'm going f2p because I can't rc 1mill airs while being p2p :P just can't lol...

So when my membership ends I'm going to have a prepared bank to rc those 1mill airs and smelt and smith a few mith and addy bars while I'm at it :P And then get p2p back :)

Got 76 rc yesterday btw, missed pic.... 1lvl more till 77 which I am working on right now in the death altar.

Silver

Another bank game? Oh goodies! :wink:

Keep up the leveling.

hmmm I really should find the time to add more changes to my bank lol :P

Ohw and btw, right now rcing from 76 to 77 rc in 1 day (trying)

It's 140K xp to be done and I'm not using runners lol... Place your bets everyone :P

ill run for you idc i got nothin better to do ::' . ill help you as soon as i see you online

1004.png

hehe alvast welkom in Nederland :thumbsup: .

soz I didn't posted a few days, but I had a quite important week at school (tests) so I didn't really had time to get on the TIF, I HAD to play RS intstead for one hour a day :x . I didn't forget you yet :-w .

uhm, how do you reach 1.5k-2k ess per hour, the max I did was about 1k (57 rc) lmao, I'd better train my agility right after my hunter reaches the 92. (Santa, I will own your hat!)

anyway I wish you all the best irl, and with getting 77 rc :ohnoes: .

en wederom, een warm welkom van mij :XD: .

Centrits ::' .

219365.png

uhm... *forgets what he wanted to write*

ah I know it again! :oops: .

How did your wild pies sell? I hope you made some profit from them!

(got some new advise on what to buy to make money? \' . (ja en ik BLIJF een Nederlander :anxious: )

Centrits :thumbsup:

219365.png

Its actually 7 stacks :P

1-4, empty, d stone ammy, and ammy of glory (t) :P

And keep up all the good work!!!

lol that one doesnt look the same so nope, it are 6 stacks just as I said ;)

Anyways going to bed now, leaving to Holland in the morning, as I expected I didn't make it to 77 rc :P I went to the beach when I had gotten 70k xp (which is already a record gotten in 1 day).

To get 2K per hour lol, giant pouch helps and so do super energy pots :P have about 500 of those banked which I all made myself ^^

I'm going to get my money out of my kingdom before I go f2p and use it to pay my runners in world 6 air business :P then when I get my 1mill airs I'm going to sell them along with my sharks and get 1 or 2 santa's back :)

That's about it :P Might be getting 77 rc in holland before I go f2p but I doubt that...

G'night everyone

...Silver

ooo almost forgot... Today I went KQ owning with yanksrule :P Sure had fun =) and he owned that queen as if he'd killed her many times before (it was his first time ever down there) apart from the shakiness he was doing great :P