Silver24-7 [99 mage and cooking ACHIEVED :D:D:D !!!!!]

Well, great luck on your lvls. If there is any chance could I buy any of your soft clay? (Looks like you have alot :-w ) If so pm me on these forums please- Nyyankees588

nope, the reason for having a lot is to make lots of tele tablets ::'

And thanks for the support everyone else, and no, I can take care of my green mask just fine in f2p :)

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grfhrf;jsdg tgiu898

sorry i just hit my head on the keyboard after seeing your skills :shock:

so i think that you could buy your way through 99 ummm everay thang!?!?!!11? but by the looks of it your only guna do that for very select skills.

but you have more money than god...i meann ummm zamorak (hah still fooling those losers im a reality playa)

i saw that you was gunna close it and i was like O NOES@@@ CLOSING ST00F @NT K3WLZ@21!! so i decided to check it out and i d-d-d-drooled. but when i saw the santas i thought ahh who doesnt have one...two...three....ZOMG!

but its 4 in the morning and you gave me a sugar rush because of your accomplishments... and its a school night too \' . i thought it was guna be an average blahhh blogg post thisll help me go to sleep but NOOOO you had to be all kool and be a big leager and do all those amazing tasks and accomplishments :roll: .

i was looking for some morpheine or some vicaden but i just got a cup of coffee... thanks very much :wall:

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

thnx for support all :)

mini: it's real ;) *looks for a place to hide*

addict: I have u added now ;)

pure: I am pretty dam sure I am already coming back, 6 months away from rs and it starts nagging at me again :x

yanks: srry I couldn't help you sleep, at least you helped me feel all happy, you get the reward for "Most supportive post" on my blog I just felt all warm inside when reading your post :oops: add me ingame I'll be online one of these days to chat :P just remember me who you are and I'll add you :P

ante: I have seen richer people at lower cb lvls :P I was this rich myself already at a lower cb lvl as well, I'll have a look at your blog as well.

and thnx for support imperial mpg and rocker :)

Can you still speak a bit Dutch? And nice clan also, I was in that clan for a while also :D And nice break <.<

Of course I speak 100% perfect Dutch lol :P

And which clan do you mean ? :S

And unbeaten :P I first have to edit your text out before I can upload the 77 smith pic ::'

Can you still speak a bit Dutch? And nice clan also, I was in that clan for a while also :D And nice break <.<

And unbeaten :P I first have to edit your text out before I can upload the 77 smith pic ::'

De taking a break clan... :P

2j3qh46.jpg

He is now in the "RS lured me back in the game and now im getting 85 smithing using mith bars clan" :P

Come support my Skilling blog here!

tanmranger,Skatebdr515.gif

petepoopro4.png

He is now in the "RS lured me back in the game and now im getting 85 smithing using mith bars clan" :P

*sniff* :cry: :cry: :wall:

Too bad you also fell for the very secret gowers plan to take of the whole world by addiction. We're all doomed now.

OT: Good Luck. Nice all 70+ stats. And mabe you could organize your bank a bit more the first 1/3 is pretty good, but then it becomes all messy.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

shadow: those are different types of seeds :P I don't know which kinds but they're different lol :P I think the one with 3 left is jangerberry because I used those to make super compost, but I'm not sure.

addict: that's exactly why I'm sniffing :(

wachtwoord: thnx for support :) I don't really need to organize the last part of it since it are items that come and go :P I have the rest of it organized in a way to make it most useful :) putting items I use often like runes on the first page :) and group some other items together.

john: srry about your whip :( try rcing to get it back, you could earn 1.7mill in a day making nats if you work hard ;)

nice one :P

Also, I just bought 48K raw sharks because they are so incredibly low. For people asking how I got rich it's by taking chances like these, when jagex mass bans the shark autoers I expect shark prices to fire up to at least 750each.

I now payed between 510 and 540gp for all of my sharks and even swordfish are 350gp and monks are 400+ so I doubt it would be possible for them to go even lower :S

Anyways It'll get me 99 cook and even higher so I'm happy even if they don't go up :)

I'm expecting between 40 to 80% profit though in the next 3 or 4 months coming down to 10-20mill right there :)

If anyone feels the same way about this go buy sharks :) It might be safer to only do so if you want the cook lvls or use them pking yourself though, this way if they don't rise you're still happy :) But I mean, could they go any lower?

Note the fact that orca's were a fake as well so we won't be getting a better pk foodie anytime soon ;)