(It's me GoingUnder!!) z0mg im guna quit :P

Hey all. Firstly my RSN is Shewoman2 and I demand you add me to keep me from dieing of boredom :uhh: and I know I sound lame saying the da bomb thing 8-)

Basically, I want 1000+ Total level, which I am only 11 levels away from now, and I want 60+ in all my skills, which seems unreachable. (Eventhough half of them are above 60, prayer looks like a nightmare)

My stats:

blogstatsvu4.png

Currently I am fishing till I am level 80, and with all the lobs I get, I should become 82 cooking :)

What I am looking for is some suggestions on what to do after fishing + cooking. My crafting + prayer level seem a little low at the moment though, any ideas?

Markers:

Fishing:

got 80

77 cooking

Oh and advice on how to make some money would be useful too .. 8-) 8-) 8-)

YA im quitting rnuescape so no more blog for me :roll: botanreaper is noob

i am a paint noob

meh i'll add you to talk, i'm bored as well.

good luck with your goals, you'll get them soon! :D

also, after you get 82 cooking, sell all the lobs for 150 each, buy hides for 100each, power craft them into hardleather bodies, and hope that a few k of those lobs will get you enough of them bodies! :wall:

Best advice I can give is that you ignore the prayer problem. If you train on moss giants or hills then your prayer should take care of itself.

By the way, very nice stats for a F2P.

The best way to make some money would be to mine you some rune :D . So go get that 85 mining you were talknig about.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Just buy the bones for prayer. That's what I did for level 60 prayer.

Sure it cost me 4 million coins and only raised my prayer 8 levels, but it was worth it.

Oh yeah, small question, how did you get runecrafting to level 54?

Bigsword= Yay :P

Ragen= Lol ... 85 mining <.< I'll get that as soon as I finish fishing lobsters + cooking them and maybe getting runecrafting up or range or prayer.

Severation= Lol .. 60 seems a bit far to get :S even getting to the next level is hard.

NeCroLoGiCa= I love the scythe too :P

Pro28= I crafted air runes till my butt was sore .. lol

Silverchipmunk= Lol ty

Wortelhaar= Lol That's the only reason I am cooking, is to...BEAT YOU! And if you try stopping me, I'll throw some 300 dollar shoes at you! Or I'll get Kelly to take your shoes...

Thanks all for the support :)

i am a paint noob

I'm not expecting anyone to be reading this ha, My birthday was yesterday so I Skipped on fishing .. hehe Hotgirl1 is wanting a race to lvl 80 .. you're on!!!

TY Noobish111 for adding me :D

i am a paint noob

Were you serious about those swordfish?If not,then good.Stick with the lobsters,your gonna get bored try to fish those swordfish with the tunas coming in between.

Get your Runecrafting to Level55-then you can make 6x airs(worth it).It's another way of earning money by buying essence at low prices & then selling air runes at 15-20each.But yeah Runecrafting does become boring.

Another way to make money would be mine Coal & Iron smelt them sell Steel bars,they have a good demand and get that smithing to 68 or 70,quite a challenge with being able to make full Mith or Smith Addy.

As far as prayer is concerned,if you have the money then splash it on big bones otherwise try going to Chaos Altar at Lvl 10-15 wildy,there's like 10-15bones there,10 in a row which is 45xp & they respawn quite quick.Its a different matter if you don't like wildy.

Craftings gonna be very boring,collecting hides & tanning & then making hard leather bodies.Otherwise mine silver ore & make tiaras.

I hope this wasn't boring to read.:lol: Happy belated Birthday.

Good luck on your goals. :thumbsup:

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

nic im currently training cooking too =)

o btw 50 pray aint that hard as it looks im 60 pray and im f2p too

60+ thats difficult o and just sell lobs 200ea on w3

oh and if u waant fast craft exp go silver all the way(if u can afford it of course ) if u dont care buy hides on alkarid

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

Proud owner of these capes + quest cape

99 cooking achieved 26/06/06

99 fletch achieved 22/07/08

99 firemaking achieved 22/07/08

99 magic achieved 25/12/08

99 crafting achieved 25/12/08

99 attack achieved 25/12/08

99 strenght achieved 01/03/09

99 hitpoints achieved 23/10/09

99 ranged achieved 23/11/09

haha! thanks you guys though i won't be able to do much because my laptop is broked.

As soon as it it fixed, i shall do waht you guys told me :)

Pandaman115 stop spamming or else i shall report you (haha joke)

i am a paint noob