A few Pixel sigs and Avaters of Mattman, Upd. Pix finished !

the_Mattman

iv made some pixel ava's en sigs the last 3 months, and i want show them and i want the rates of it, pls give c/c each pixel...

1:dogandcatfineshed2ec6.png

2:arksynagogefl8.png

with school, we went to amsterdam to a synagogue, and i must art the wall, with that Case with the books in it, so i made a sketch and made the real with paint, i got a 9.1 :D

3: im a great fan of garfield so i made a avater pixel of him :D

[Mod Edit: Image contains Blood and Gore - review forum rules pls - Removed ~Alduron]

4:[Mod Edit: Image contains Blood and Gore - review forum rules pls - Removed ~Alduron] i made a pixel for some1, that is fan of dwarfs, so i made a pixel for him, but he never came online anymore, so i hold it for myself :P

it was in the week of the World Cup footbal, so i changed something :

[Mod Edit: Image contains Blood and Gore - review forum rules pls - Removed ~Alduron]

5: i made a pixel for some1 that wanted a pixel sig, with some noobs that were very happy and were having a party, and then a rich guy was watching trough the window and say: noobs...:

noobsstarted7wf5.png

6: a pixel avater for some1 with a high fishing lvl :

xfisherened5aa1.png

the pixels where im now busy with, u can rate them if u want:

7:dvon4wp1.png

8:dragonfullqy7.png[/u]

Hm... I like the noobie club the best :lol:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Thats a PWNAGE GIBSON SG :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

though some of the bodies are a lil flat, add a bit more shading and texture, faces seem a bit "round" if u look at a photo of a person, generally faces are not entirely round.

You have some great concepts and a great guitar so good job.

But whats with the volcanoe thing?

finalsampled4my.png

Thats a PWNAGE GIBSON SG :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

though some of the bodies are a lil flat, add a bit more shading and texture, faces seem a bit "round" if u look at a photo of a person, generally faces are not entirely round.

You have some great concepts and a great guitar so good job.

But whats with the volcanoe thing?

some1 wanted that i made a pixel for him, with a guy with runescape outfit and then as weapon a gibson gitar, and at the background an explosion of a nuke with destroyed buildings and stuff :P, i made the explosion in 3 hours and i accidentally i saved it as a .jpg and i did not know that so i took the pixel before the explosion and copied the explosion in that pixel, so only the explosion is .jpg but the rest is .bmp...

i get this 'job' on rsnl, but that forum is closed, and so i can hold that pixel for myself :D

rofl i wondered why it looks a bit "different"

though...

WHERE ARE THE FRETS?

WHERE IS THE LOGO?

WHERE'S TEH HOLOGRAM?

WHERE'S THE PICKUPS????

WHERE'S THE VOLUME CONTROL?

WHERE'S TEH TONE CONTROL???????

WHY IS HE HOLDING THE SAME STRING WITH ALL FOUR FINGERS????

WHY IS TEH NECK SO "THICK"?????

AND WHAT KIND OF A CHORD IS THAT?????

ugh. had to get that out :wall:

good job :D

finalsampled4my.png

rofl i wondered why it looks a bit "different"

though...

WHY IS HE HOLDING THE SAME STRING WITH ALL FOUR FINGERS????

AND WHAT KIND OF A CHORD IS THAT?????

WHERE'S THE VOLUME CONTROL?

WHERE'S TEH TONE CONTROL???????

ugh. had to get that out :wall:

good job :D

he might do a bend..? <.<

his hand infront of the volume tone buttons

special.jpg

now thats how a gibson sg looks like,

meaning make the neck smaller, the head longer and bigger and the body bigger.

correct the pick board

remove the strings (in general there are techniques for doing the strings in pixel.. but i don't have the time needed and motivation to explain to you)

work on the guitar...

o and the head..looks kinda messed.

the neck work on that to...

o and the shirt texture.. looks very newbish.

what the hell is that for a background?

..his hair.. uhh.. yeah..

tell me how a necklace is worn and then look at how you drew it?

in general the body is off.

(all about nr. 7)

op i forgot... next time be cool and do either a strat or an Archtop.

oh and Nuzza you forgot one... WHERE IS HIS BELT!!

don't tell me he can just play on a gibson sg like that.. have you ever felt how much that thing weighs?

signature_1.gif

yeh those things are like rocks... great to see u round though quer :D

you dont need FOUR fingers to bend i only eva use one rofl.

he's right pickguard needs work, neck is too thick. dont always stick to runescape graphics for pixels, you do have freedom :wall:

oh and WHERE IS HIS STRAP??? guitars can now fly :mrgreen:

Draw any guitar and u own, SG's sound awesome, Strats are classics, Archtops are just sick, Telecaster's are classics too, Les Pauls... well... Flying V's own and so do Explorers, Fire Birds are ownage, MATONS are awesome ooo and BC Rich makes some sick guitars (Warlock, Beast, mockingbird etc...) meh many more, cant think of anymore atm... :wall: :wall:

oh and btw there are many different styles of SG's thats jsut the classic look :wink:

finalsampled4my.png

yeh those things are like rocks... great to see u round though quer :D

you dont need FOUR fingers to bend i only eva use one rofl.

4 or 3.. i prefere using three fingers has a different sound a cleaner cooler one i'd might say and for me works better for improvisational bends.

plus i've got thick strings (0.10 set) so i need 2 or 3 fingers to get a good sound.

signature_1.gif