Yet more 3d - Ooo.. and some penguins ;)

lemonfish

Well i've been using blender for about a month now, getting used to it's interface was daunting and was a new perspective in modelling for me. I've posted some of my other work before.

As time goes I think i'm getting better really fast. Just started adding textures using UV/face selection and stuff like that and working out about exporting and stuff.

shotgunworkbk1.png

A shotgun i made from loose reference, could be used in a game as the poly's have been kept down to around 150 or so but as of yet I haven't bothered to texture it.

penguinsworkcf8.png

Some penguins now :) aww ain't dey cute :P

Also made for someone for something they were doing. Around 350,000 vertexes cos I sorta over smoothed it :o

handgunworkwz3.png

And a textured usp handgun (something like that) Made from reference pic in the background. Made it cos I was bored :D My favourite so far.

As always C/c n' Rate n' flame if you really want to.

~ Sir Eddy54

P.S God I drone on don't I :oops:

I thought I was the only person who used blender! Nice finding a fellow blenderer. Those pics are great for this being the first few months you used it! Keep working. Btw would you mind if I posted some of my animated work?

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png

Oh yeah, I was thinking that the penguins were just like little cartoony plastic toy type things more than they were the actual animal, yah?

Btw that all does look really really good :shock:

I wish I could do that kind of stuff with blender but when I first saw it I kind of got scared and ran away :ohnoes:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

cute penguins. ::'

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

21j0xow.jpg Here's the best i could do in 10 minutes. I may get around to finishing it later. Til then it'll be in my ever growing folder of wips.

I think you should make your own head for the monkey rather than use the premade.. :-k

Those are pretty nice. The pistol is my favorite..And the penguins make me laugh on in inside :lol:

he used a premade!...naught naughty! now i wont use it :cry:

and how some noone ever says LOI or LOTI...ahh i guess it would get lost smongst the endless other acronyms

monkeyij6.th.png

And the point was........... to try to humiliate me ? Well I'd like to see you try to do better , in ten minutes, with your little brother bugging you because he wants to use the computer.

customervq9.png

he used a premade!...naught naughty! now i wont use it :cry:

and how come noone ever says LOI or LOTI...ahh i guess it would get lost amongst the endless other acronyms

I never thought you were gonna use it. I thought you wanted me to post it so you could luagh at it. Maybe I'll put more time into it and pm it to you.

customervq9.png