does forum.tip.it contain the elite players of RS?

Lode

So either, tip.it creates good players, or, good players are attracted to tip.it while mediocre ones aren't.

What's your opinion on this?

Well for most users, they joined when they were lower levelled. Few joined with high levels. The community has helped some players reach where they are today which has furthered Tip.It.

I actually joined when I was Lvl 90, now I'm 96 :thumbsup: (Yes, I don't train).

As for an explanation of high lvls, I'm guessing it takes most people a while to actually find these forums, let alone the site itself, and because it takes longer people generally have more time to gain high lvls and wealth before they find and join the forums. And of course I'm sure there are many low lvl lurkers 8-) .

I used the site for over a year before I realised there was forum. :oops:
sig5235ro7.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So either, tip.it creates good players, or, good players are attracted to tip.it while mediocre ones aren't.

Well for most users, they joined when they were lower levelled. Few joined with high levels. The community has helped some players reach where they are today which has furthered Tip.It.

I actually joined when I was Lvl 90, now I'm 96 :thumbsup: (Yes, I don't train).

As for an explanation of high lvls, I'm guessing it takes most people a while to actually find these forums, let alone the site itself, and because it takes longer people generally have more time to gain high lvls and wealth before they find and join the forums. And of course I'm sure there are many low lvl lurkers 8-) .

it took me 1 year to find out there were forums, and a year after that i realized that i created an acc on forums the year i found out and i just started using it recently

legends2.jpg

definitely, there was a time where jagex exclusively posted on here and only on here and they still do. this has always been the best fansite in jagex's eyes and the first official fansite

di forums isnt the best, all it has is high levels who think theyre better than everyone else pretty much. thats why im not active on the forums much, just too much immaturity but at tip.it there is a lot more variety. noone argue with me about this or i will horribly humiliate you

dont even get me started on rsc, there are post made about zezima daily. just way too many low levels, besides i prefer to call it zybez

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Tip.it has a very relaxed atmosphere. You donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have to worry about being judged.

Amen to that. There is no official-fourms style rants or half-baked suggestions.

it took me 1 year to find out there were forums, and a year after that i realized that i created an acc on forums the year i found out and i just started using it recently

Same here. It took me like 3 months after finding tip.it to use the fourms.

Out of fansites, I'd have to say.

Tip.it > RSC > Rune HQ

Then, the offical fourms. Tip.it owns due to its relaxed atmosphere, and you dont get flamed for suggesting things out of the ordanary.

(Plus, im getting lag on rsc)

Edit: And n0valyfe uses it too. Look at this qoute, from a tip.it times article.

Tip.It: Do you ever use a secondary account when you want to play without all the attention? Do you ever post on fan site forums using an alias, either to avoid attention or to keep from having what you say associated with you?

N0valyfe: I rarely sign onto secondary accounts, and I try (it's becoming increasingly harder these days because of the impersonators.) to claim the same [fan site forum] name as my account name. I do, however, mask my identity. Tip.It forums is an example.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

Di forums > Tip it.

I just can't say howmany noobs i see here.. more then 80%.

(Also a reason why i don't post here much anymore :-w )

your part of the 80% mate 8-) \'

nah jking :oops:

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99