A random act of kindess. (Well, 15 really)

I was walking around lumbridge yesterday when I noticed a fellow runescaper shotuing out that if people followed him they would get free armour. I followed him and lo and behold he led all the little newbies into a group of pkers in the wilderness. I didn't like this one bit, so i decided to change it.

Off I ran to Al-Karhid and satrted to mien some iron ore. 150 iron bars later I ran off to Varrock. I smithed and smithed and I smithed untill at last I had 15 sets of full iron armour including a kite shield and a long sword. I took 5 sets into my inventory, wore a sixth and off I set to lumbridge.

Upon arriving I started to call out Free armour and sword, just like mine, and soon had many a level 3 milling around my person, waiting for there freebie. 3 trips to draynor later there were 15 low level Scapers parading around the LUmbridge castle courtyard in matching armour. Quite an impressive sight. And I can tell you, I was quite proud at knowing I had helped 15 little Scapers survie longer, and have a better time at the start of their long journey in the world of RuneScape.

The feeling at doing these acts of kindess was immense so I say, all those fellow Scapers than can help a newbie, do so. Give them a iron sword, lend them 10 coins, or lead them to a furnace. Wat ever you choose, jsut do it. Let's all do a random act of kindess and show the newbies that there are some decent RunScapers still around.

Warrior Rik

Ello.

untitled6kv7.gif

I did those things rather a lot when I was f2p and didnt got anything to do.

Just smith loads of iron weapons and drop m in front of the Lumby castle :)

"Wow, I found a iron scimitar!"

"Your welcome, m8 =)"

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

I like that idea alot

While on my new low level pure i gave a level 12 a rune dagger :lol:

I know its a pointless weapon but a piece of rune to him would of been a wish come true.

Then the bad part: I gave a level 13 a mith scimitar and a black 2h and he said ty and I thought "wow that felt good"

2 minutes later

Him:"Can I have more stuff"

Me""No sorry"

Him:"You NOOB"

Me: :(

that is so nice :) we need more people like you in this game... i would do this but like the guy said before me... low lvl people can get like bears in the wild..once you give them food they keep coming back and when you dont provide food the second or third time they get mad :(

sigjicu0.gif

That's very nice. =P

Should you ever do that again, please PM me.

I'd be more then happy to help.

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

• 5 weeks later...

I still remember one time, i was playing late at night. I vividly call this situation as an DARING !~ADVENTURE~! Beyond level 9 scorpions of death! And all over runescape f2p in a period of 40 minutes!!!

I still know the person who helped me so much :) And am very grateful.

I was a nub, completely confused with runescape. he taught me about mining a smithing, showed me all around, including a bit where i dashed past level 9 scorpions in some underground shortcut (still unknown to me!)

and he helped me with Doric quest, earning me a smart 180gp, from which i bought iron chain mail, iron legs, and full helm from him. Who ever said customer service isnt essential?=p

(Did i mention he was a super high level 33?)

I agree, its nice to help people out, especially lil'newblets so young, innocent, and prone to corruption (tehehehe).

Personally my policy is to help out people whenever i can. I don't pose as a guide through a quest for someone random, but I'm willing to pm through step by step and answer questions. Charge glories, and do a few higher level magic errands. I appreciate how you went above and beyond to help someone out that's cool.

I probably wouldn't be as far in RS if somebody hadn't done that to me. I was a new member, mining in barb village because I didn't know how else to make money. I met my new best friend there and he showed me around. He gave up a few hours of his time to take me to Varrock, mine clay, make pots, get 10 crafting, then walked me all the way to Seers from Barb Village(through the mountain), and showed me the art of bow string making. He was my best mate on RS till he quit. :(

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

i still do that on p2p, in the past 3 days ive given away a d baxe, 4 sets of full rune, and about 400k cash, but i just figure its only a game and its only pixels im giving away. though it does fell good to see the person say " tyssssssm man!!" and then take off running putting on their new gear

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.