things you plan to do

xana

well i was wondering if any one else has things thay plan to do after geting a skill or some thing. for my self if i ever get 99 smithing i plan to hold a drop party of stuff i smithed if i get full mime i am going to dance a round the room and if i ever get 99 cooking all cook food for free.

rednewdc5.png

By 'fittest' do you mean 'most selfish brat with the fastest internet connection?'

As soon as I get 40 in every non-combat skill (excluding farming, ugh), I'm going to say 'Hey, cool.' and continue training on.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

If I ever get a free White Phat I will give away 20M. :roll:

Actually, I do skill related things for free now anyways.. it provides me with the XP I need..

So... when I get 94 mage, I'm going to go to the wildy and own some players. :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

When i got 50+ in very f2p skill and 70 in combat, I'm gonna merchant and make money so I can buy a yellow party hat (Will just take a year to make so much money or something :( )

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

well by tomorrow i will have finished fletching 8k willows(started today) and i will have 70 fletching and i can finally high alch yews(so i can make money)

long term goal:76 fishing and 80 cooking

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

fish 5k more monkfish for 76 fishing, cook them for 80 cook, then donate probebly half to my clan bank and sell the other half/keep for training? although, i plan on training at pc, so idk..

i then plan on finishing throne of miscilenna (or how ever its spelled), do royal trouble, and make $ from that, and probebly donate a lot to the clan bank or hold a drop party for my fellow clanmates.

idk, i have a while to think about it.

polarbeardaveyz9.png