HYT Fad! Board. I need you guys! PIC POSTED! 9/17

Fadfdfd

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say something, I missed someones today while I was trading. it was a mod with some name like Monstermom22? or something like that, if you could pm me again in game that'd be great. Thanks, sorry for double post too but I needed to get this out.

Ok, I just want to let yall know, I'm going on vacation until Wednesday/Thursday, so when I get back I will let you know whether I put your hyt fad! on the board or not. I just don't want to miss anyone. If I say something to you such as Thanks! then I got it. Just giving you guys a heads up, because I will not be on at all for the next half week, and I'm going to get swamped :lol: What fun! :)

Perhaps you should of had your Split Private Chat set to off that way the background for all the pictures would of been the same. Making the background for the bigger edited pic the same too. Just a thought. :P

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Guest TaDaraCampbell

well, im definitally going to HYT you, but can i do it on more than one account, if so ill say HYT on:

I was lvl 1

I was lvl__1

Lvl 10 Attk

Tad Campbell

Tad the monk

Zantareous

Geaux away

(Unable to disclose this accounts name... still havent created it, but its gonna own!) <-- if you don't want me to use all of these accounts to HYT you i will just use this one :D

PS. (No Ps) :-w

gonna pm you.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

• 2 weeks later...

I pm'ed you. I hope to see my name up there soon. And I hope you get a lot of people to do this. Its sounds like a fun thing to do and I am excited to see how it turns out.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."