Ouch, what do I do now :s

Lode

I've done all quests except 3:

-Recipe for disaster: I got to the addy gloves. For some reason I can't convince myself to do the Ape Atoll part (collecting those different monkey type greegree's is what's holding me back)

-Mourning Ends part II: I keep failing at the handhold part. I've got 63 agility. I swear I tried training it to 70, but here's how my attempts went: I go with a full lobster inventory to wildy or werewolf course. I do 3 tours, and hardly touch any lobster at all. Then suddenly, I don't feel like training agility anymore because it's so boring, and walk away from the agility course again, with all those lobsters still on me.

-Desert treasure. I tried killing Damis for a second time (my first attempt was a year ago) and I died again. It just went too fast. I lost a whole inventory of 4-dose prayer pots because of it and that depresses me.

With only these 3 quests left, that I fail to finish, it seems like there's nothing left for me to do in RS. Due to the second Damis death, I feel like I failed in everything. I'm totally broke, and everything that has to do wtih collecting money, collecting ranarr weeds to make prayer pots again, or similar, isn't what I feel like doing anymore.

I've got 2 months of membership left but with a total feeling of emptyness and failure.

Can anyone suggest me some goal to reach. Something that's interesting to do (not repititive) and will have a positive effect (= money or a good stat). My current stats can be seen by clicking my RS name. Also, please don't suggest castle wars or pest control. Castle wars is fun but gives hardly any stats, it's not really a goal to me. Pest control gets boring too quickly. Also, something that doesn't cost any money at all.

Thanks!

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Try slayer, or woodcut till you get some cash for something you like to do?

Sounds like the quitting symptom, I'll get a nurse rightaway. We don't want to lose you. :boohoo:

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

Got a list of stats?

If you like killing monsters, you could make a goal of killing every boss/tough mon in the game. Jad, Metal Dragons, Barrows Brothers, the KQ, Mole, Chaos Ele, KBD, and the Dag Kings. Or a goal of getting a rare drop from each if just killing them is too easy :wink: .

Or *gasp* take a break :shock: !

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Shouldn't this be under Help & Advice? Also, you'll find some way of making money, I, personally, like collecting clue scrolls, and just occasional monster drops. Good luck, with whatever you decide to do.

The optimal.

Got a list of stats?

Just click on my RSN on the left below my avatar to see my stats

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Good luck with whatever it is you decide to do.

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

Here's a tip for Damis, I had the same thing when I did it and losing all that money in P Pots is annoying. Take bind or snare runes, keep protection from meele on at all times and wear your best mage bonus equipment. Then use earth blast or whatever the BEST attacking spell you have, then simply snare, run away from his meele attacking zone, and blast away. I only used 5 doses of my p pots doing this :)

Jaskkes.png

Damis..DAMIS!!DAMIS?!

Dude, get 1 snare, friend with you, snare Damis, run a lil away, get your friend to block him and lol - hes dead :DD he's the easyest demon in whole quest :3> :XD:

I sent it to TipIt Crew, for Quest's changing, guess they haven't checked it yet

Mep2 - Just keep trying! You'll get over eventually :P

RfD - Hehe, I've def 45 and got addy gloves too :P (cmb 75) on pure.. It's easy to get all that monkey stuff :)

Profins.png

specty.png

hmm i got 4 quests left mourning ends part II

forgettable tale......

devious minds

and rat catchers lol im to lazy to do them except im still training for doing devious minds

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.