Greatest Runescape day of you life!

DeathoDie0

hard.

It's either the day that i bought my purple phat, or the day that i got a chain off the kq after 23 kills. 8-)

Mine was when i got chain on my 4th kq kill 8-)

although, when i bought MY purple phat (7m at the time) i went and got it scammed... that was the WORST day of my life

superhawtknungyi1.png

July 18th - Drag Med from KBD, 2 trips

July 20th - Dragon Chain from KQ, 4 trips

August 3rd - Dragon Spear from KBD 3 Trips

Someone must have had a good day when I lagged out in Karamja and lost Rune Large, B-Axe, Legs, A ton of runes and other misc st00f. I got killed by a Drunken Dwarf :(

i had sucha good day that day :lol:

K_Kazul.jpeg

when i was wandering around p2p varrock... walking up ladders and the such.. to my surprice items appeared on the ground.. i was like rofl drop trader.. so i looted it (yes me being such a nice person) i was going to give the drop trader his stuff back but he had to go be all mean and say "p0mg gimm3 me st00f b4ck n00b!!" so then i kept it... it wasnt until i got to the bank had i realized the extent at which i looted him. 4 full rune sets *SCORE* a lotta k of runes mainly chaos and deaths.. around 15k steel arrows..**~swoot~** and my biggest joy yet 5.382m CASH!! i was like haha teaches him to drop trade ever again.. so yea thats 1 less person drop trading best day eva =]

My friend gave me full sara (no I'm really serious)

Then he got banned because I don't know how he got so rich so fast :wall:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Today!!

I woke up with a good feeling that i wanted to train today..

So as i started to train, i gained a def lvl that i was working on yesterday, that whas a great thing allready, it made me combat 86, short after that, i achieved 72hp :)

Then.

i trained whole noone off, couldnt stop, it came boring and boring but i saw my prayer whas almost 45 and i could get 70 def before tonight, so i kept training..

I saw prayer go up and finally, 45 prayer :D Short after that i had 70 defence

That whas good but the best of the day whas:

In the ice cave, a lvl 124 sold me 160 runite ores 10kea! 1.6m, it whas all i could buy..

I knew i had a friend of me buying runite ores 12kea but i had allready deleted him, so i fast readded him, guessed his name and i was correct, he came online, i was so happy and i sold it to him for 12kea, 320k profit, thats 1.92m that i had

Short version:

I got 69 def

I got 72 hp

I got 45 prayer

I got 70 def

I made 320k profit from merchanting

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT :o

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

The day I met Foodfight13.

I was disapointed because I didn't have a chef hat to get into guild, and he had just gotten 2 for free from a nice player. He gave me one, and our friendship grew stronger and stronger, and now he's my best friend! Shows how much a chef's hat can make a difference.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Today!!

I woke up with a good feeling that i wanted to train today..

So as i started to train, i gained a def lvl that i was working on yesterday, that whas a great thing allready, it made me combat 86, short after that, i achieved 72hp :)

Then.

i trained whole noone off, couldnt stop, it came boring and boring but i saw my prayer whas almost 45 and i could get 70 def before tonight, so i kept training..

I saw prayer go up and finally, 45 prayer :D Short after that i had 70 defence

That whas good but the best of the day whas:

In the ice cave, a lvl 124 sold me 160 runite ores 10kea! 1.6m, it whas all i could buy..

I knew i had a friend of me buying runite ores 12kea but i had allready deleted him, so i fast readded him, guessed his name and i was correct, he came online, i was so happy and i sold it to him for 12kea, 320k profit, thats 1.92m that i had

Short version:

I got 69 def

I got 72 hp

I got 45 prayer

I got 70 def

I made 320k profit from merchanting

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT :o

really? it wouldn't be the day that you got full dragon and a red phat and foolishly decided to go pking with it all on?

BTW i finished underground pass a couple days ago it was a great feeling....now for regicide :ohnoes:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg