Greatest Runescape day of you life!

DeathoDie0

What happened?Do you remember it? Has it happened? well heres were you can tell us :)

did someone die with that one thing you have always wanted?

Did someone give you something for free?

Tell us and explain.

My best day was when i got 6 rune skimmys and a d med from fire giants =) then later someone died with full rune xD

I want to hear what happened to you :-s

CallofDutysig1.png

Defence:75/99

My best day was today(most likely). While slaying the lesser demons in Karajama Volcano it suddenly got crowded and so i decided to hop worlds. I happen to hop to World 107 where there is no one around. I happen to be suprised that I can enter the Crandor Island entrance in the volcano #-o (I forgot somehow). And sitting in the middle was 2 piles of loot for me to pickup. i ended picking up full rune helmet, rune scimmy and full green dragon hide. :D I ended up having 80k :lol:

skaterlam.png

When i pked my first rune 2h (circa april 2002?), at the time worth 1.5m, roughly doubling my net worth

ive made alot more than 1.5m on alot of days since then, but never increased my net worth by such a large percent in one day :P

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

Someone must have had a good day when I lagged out in Karamja and lost Rune Large, B-Axe, Legs, A ton of runes and other misc st00f. I got killed by a Drunken Dwarf :(

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

when someone died and dropped a few k of all basic f2p runes in lumbridge slayer cave ::'

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

These two pictures explain my best two days quite nicely (the rest of my runescape life is misfortune and bad luck)

4runedefenderskg5.png

(But it took 4k tickets to get up to rune <.< )

firstrunepkallwithnofoodloseruneswerefromguyqa7.png

(Runes were from guy, and I didn't even need to eat. (I ate lobbies to pick up the stuff).

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Someone must have had a good day when I lagged out in Karamja and lost Rune Large, B-Axe, Legs, A ton of runes and other misc st00f. I got killed by a Drunken Dwarf :(

This Thread is to talk about YOUR best day not someone elses best day =)

wow 4 rune defenders in 110 tokens i got a bronze defender in like 300-450 tokens :XD:

Those are all great storys but dont we all want to hear about some whip pks or dragon amrour :-s

CallofDutysig1.png

Defence:75/99

f2p: Joinging Runescape when there was still a good community so I stayed playing the game.

p2p: Doing Enahk's Lament Quest and getting my camel mask.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

somehow, my best day was when I bought my Rune Platebody on my Main, Woopidoo2.

It was sucha special moment when I was full rune (without the plate, that was mith) and I took the moth plate off, and wore the rune plate. somehow that moment will stay with me for a long time.

And another moment, when I pked a full rune (golded!) with a finishing 20 at my side (i never knew I could hit that...)

I sold it for 1mill, but lost it due to the high ammount of pures that own me (no, str 70 and combat 63 isnt enough :) )

good ol' days... ::'

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

This Thread is to talk about YOUR best day not someone elses best day =)

wow 4 rune defenders in 110 tokens i got a bronze defender in like 300-450 tokens :XD:

Those are all great storys but dont we all want to hear about some whip pks or dragon amrour :-s

It took me 4k to up to rune (about 2k getting mith alone)

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã