More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, good. MAke sure you get the word out about the rally. Tell all of your friends, clan members, brothers, and sisters. We want a maximum turnout at these rallies. I'm planning on getting an Options count at the start of each rally, and we'll see how the number progress over the weeks. I better see a positive climb. ;)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Hey prankster, I will break out my hypercam and cam it for you. I might even download the trial of camtasia. I heard it was much better than hypercam.

Honestly I can't wait for the rally's but, unfortunately, it means that I am not going for any more tet events for a while...

tfssig.png

I'll look forward to seeing your video, Moonshadow. :)

If there's anyone else that can video it, please do. You never know when we might need a backup camera man.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

I support buy why doing the rallys on saturday? Jagex staff doesn't work in the week-ends....

Isn't it better to do a rally on a weekday to get full attention of Jagex staff.

I don't know how it is arranged in the US/England but here in Belgium we don't got school on wednesday-afternoon, that could be a good idea.

I can imagine the chaos if a few hundred people join the rally with Jagex mods showing up and so forth...

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

I'll look forward to seeing your video, Moonshadow. :)

If there's anyone else that can video it, please do. You never know when we might need a backup camera man.

Yes, my hypercam did go dead on me last year, so I don't want it to happen again.

If you do decide to cam, do it on Low detail, and have no other programs running besides runescape . Honestly, I would also use the Windows Client to avoid browser clutter. The Windows Client does help remove a bit of lag.

Also, Saturdays do interfere with TET events, so we might see drops in people during the F2P TET events. It kind of seems that Saturdays are the only days best for people though. Fridays are a maybe.

tfssig.png

It is set on the weekend because school is starting back up at the end of August for the USA. Weekly rallies on weekdays wouldn't last very long with school starting and so forth. Not to mention that many people may have camps to attend on the weekdays of summer break. Very few camps go through the weekend, though.

It's likely that Jagex wouldn't attend the rallies on weekdays, anyways. If they were to directly address the issue of the rallies, they would probably post a message here in Tip.It, or send me a message in my Runescape inbox. The weekends are just the only time we could do it.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

:thumbsup: I'm glad that people are taking action about this! Every time i need to put stuff in my bank, i have to sit there for a minute, and decide what isnt as imortant so i can drop it. I'm tired of this, and i support this idea completely! good luck!

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

I think i have supported this before but im to lazy to look and see if i have. I support this 100% ill try to come to the rally but i dont know if i can come. Add me to support list

-Support-

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

what exactly do you hope to accomplish at these rallies? to jagex, it's just like the riots all those little kids throw because of new updates or server crashes. to them it's just some people spamming and whining because it's unfair that they don't have enough bank space. to them, it's just another reason not to, because the people demanding it are wasting time and memory just typing that they want more bank space. think about it. if you were running jagex, would you give people who don't contribute to the site at all any updates that you don't have to? jagex is a buisness, they're not running a game. they're making updates to keep their customers happy, not to make the game better. think about that.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Yoda.. Please.. Do us all a favor, and read my post! For God's sake, all of that is adressed in there if you'd take the time ot read it. But as you're probably not going to, I guess I'll just have to repeat myself.

Part 1: The entire idea that F2Pers won't get members if Jagex adds 12 new bank slots.

Let me be heard around the world when I say the following...

What kind of idiot would honestly think that? PArdon me for being so harsh, but I've had to answer this so many times before...

No member started paying for a membership for a bit more bank space... Go look in this weeks poll topic. Not a single person claims that he joined P2P for more bank space. The vast majority of them say it was for the vast increase in items, and the ksills and quests follow that. Compared to all of the extra benefits that a members get upon membership, bank space is but a small detail.

Part 2: F2P not paying for the updates.

Pardon my language, but that's bs. Jagex has clearly stated themselves that F2P pays for their service through adverts. Please, look it up.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

Yoda.. Please.. Do us all a favor, and read my post! For God's sake, all of that is adressed in there if you'd take the time ot read it. But as you're probably not going to, I guess I'll just have to repeat myself.

Part 1: The entire idea that F2Pers won't get members if Jagex adds 12 new bank slots.

Let me be heard around the world when I say the following...

What kind of idiot would honestly think that? PArdon me for being so harsh, but I've had to answer this so many times before...

No member started paying for a membership for a bit more bank space... Go look in this weeks poll topic. Not a single person claims that he joined P2P for more bank space. The vast majority of them say it was for the vast increase in items, and the ksills and quests follow that. Compared to all of the extra benefits that a members get upon membership, bank space is but a small detail.

Part 2: F2P not paying for the updates.

Pardon my language, but that's bs. Jagex has clearly stated themselves that F2P pays for their service through adverts. Please, look it up.

i agree with the first part, but the second part is hardly true. adverts pay a little for the actual space, the money comes from clicking on ads. which hardly anybody does, so you could say that only a few actually pay for f2p.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

How are you so sure about how many people click the advertisements? When you have all of the F2P players accidentally clicking on the advertisements, that can be a pretty big sum of money. Oh, and if Jagex ever did make an incentive to click the advertisements, I would. I bet a lot of other people would to if they were to also get something out of it.

tfssig.png

When did Jagex say that the adverts were payed by click? They didn't. For all you know, Jagex is paid for just having the adverts present during gaming, which is much more likely...

I messaged Jagex some time ago about the adverts, asking whether they were payed per click or just for having them. They would not tell me for security reasons...

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

How are you so sure about how many people click the advertisements? When you have all of the F2P players accidentally clicking on the advertisements, that can be a pretty big sum of money. Oh, and if Jagex ever did make an incentive to click the advertisements, I would. I bet a lot of other people would to if they were to also get something out of it.

most people know that almost all ads give spyware. those who don't are idiots, and they're probably kids, then they get scolded by their parents for getting spyware on the computer and never click them again.

and prankster? all websites are paid mostly by click, the actual space is only a small sum, about 5-20 clicks covers it.

and of course f2pers would click ads if they got benefits from it, i would too if i was still f2p. oh wait, i would do it on my f2p skiller. but you don't. and i can confirm that very few people actually click ads on the internet, a recent poll by some major advertising sites like google says that they get about 20 clicks per hours from some major sites. and most of those people are the ones signed up for those programs that give you money every time you click an ad.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

10 -15 more bank spaces are a pretty good idea...considering the amount of items f2p has compared to the amount of bank space.... :-w

ranker11.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Rareghoul1, until you can prove that Jagex is paid for the adverts per click, I'm going to stick with the idea of them being paid for by view. Per click would make no sense, and would rarely benefit Jagex. I doubt that they would allow them unless they got an easier profit from them, such as per view. It's much like commercials on TV... The broadcasting company isn't paid for every person that says they got reffered to a product from a commercial on their channel. They get paid for having it up there.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png