72 new mini pixels and mini font. UPDATE 37! (21-07-07)

pjb21

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've gotten so much better; very well done, PJB. These are great; detailed and well made.

The very first set, if I'm not mistaken have a bit of a Lord of the Rings hint to them, do they not? Sting, and an elf, perhaps Elrond, or your perception of Legolas? Actually, looking at the short, stubby sword, it looks more like a blue goo, dripping from the blade, rather than a glow?

The Ahrim's is good, despite him looking like he is wielding a curtain-rope. :P

Not too sure of the next; the shape of the body reminds me of a llama, and the thing which he holds reminds me of a muffin. Llama with a muffin.

As for the Verac's, the face doesn't fit on the head, though it's hard to tell at its standard size. Love the colours of the background; elements.

And the last; the robes and cloak flow so well; its gorgeous colours and great structure really give a feel of the power. The dagger seems a little short and fat, though it doesn't matter too much with the deep, graven face, and the great robes.

Once again, you've gotten better, and I think I would suit the last as your best yet.

You may remember me better as Gold, by the way. ;)

You've gotten so much better; very well done, PJB. These are great; detailed and well made.

The very first set, if I'm not mistaken have a bit of a Lord of the Rings hint to them, do they not? Sting, and an elf, perhaps Elrond, or your perception of Legolas? Actually, looking at the short, stubby sword, it looks more like a blue goo, dripping from the blade, rather than a glow?

Not too sure of the next; the shape of the body reminds me of a llama, and the thing which he holds reminds me of a muffin. Llama with a muffin.

As for the Verac's, the face doesn't fit on the head, though it's hard to tell at its standard size. Love the colours of the background; elements.

And the last; the robes and cloak flow so well; its gorgeous colours and great structure really give a feel of the power. The dagger seems a little short and fat, though it doesn't matter too much with the deep, graven face, and the great robes.

Once again, you've gotten better, and I think I would suit the last as your best yet.

*grins the whole time reading that* *gets to the last few words and falls overt in shock*

lol, hey! how are you? long time.

thanks for the comments, hmm, lotr, hadnt thought of that in fact i aint seen it in ages, i need to watch it again, the short sword is covered in water, the face is random thing, just a im-really-bored-and-need-to-do-something picture =P

hey dont insult those curtain robes, they OWN you. and hey i like lammas, theyre cool.

in what way doesnt the face fit? o0 its hard to make it look good with a small size like that, you know, well, you dont, but uhh, meh *gives up trying to explain*

i know the dagger is rather dodgy, but i dont really care, whats done is done and im to lazy to change it =P i am rather proud of the robes and cloak.

glad you like it =D

im currently working on one for this guy, its a dragon with like a vampire riding it, well, the description he gave me sounded cool, but im having trouble with the body atm :-s the dragons that is. ill post it when ive done a bit more (such as finished the linework) the size is 200*125

great to see you around, oh and add me on msn if you have it =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

lovley work 8-)

10/10

goes mad and nearly crys with happyness.

you were the inspiration for me to start pixel work and ive ALWAYS loved your work its amazing, your better than me always have been always will be and the day has finaly come when you have recognised me and my god-given talent.

you have truely made my day.

:XD:

im sorry ill shut up now :oops:

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

Z0mpfg!!! ur better then me!?!?!1 [/insert flaming post here].

Nah kidding, I really like the Ahrims one. Remind me.. Of... Ahrims, ofcourse! :)

I mean, it's better then what I can do. I can hardly draw a line, using the line tool. :cry:

Good job on it.

The optimal.

Pj can you make me an avvy? The same as I have right now but ur style?

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

i can try, hmm, i may even get round to finish this one for you =P

sorry i didnt do the sig, it was too big and no pay or anything and im no good at grass :oops:

i dont care if you sound like a noob as long as you arnt and as long as you dont anoy me :wink:

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

*grins the whole time reading that* *gets to the last few words and falls overt in shock*

lol, hey! how are you? long time.

thanks for the comments, hmm, lotr, hadnt thought of that in fact i aint seen it in ages, i need to watch it again, the short sword is covered in water, the face is random thing, just a im-really-bored-and-need-to-do-something picture =P

Ah! Yeh that would make sense! ^_^

And I'm fine thanks. ^_^

Hope you are too.

hey dont insult those curtain robes, they OWN you. and hey i like lammas, theyre cool.

Curtain rope - the whip - not robes. :P

in what way doesnt the face fit? o0 its hard to make it look good with a small size like that, you know, well, you dont, but uhh, meh *gives up trying to explain*

The eyes aren't parallel with the face - the left eye is flat with the image, but the head isn't.

i know the dagger is rather dodgy, but i dont really care, whats done is done and im to lazy to change it =P i am rather proud of the robes and cloak.

glad you like it =D

Good good. ^_^

im currently working on one for this guy, its a dragon with like a vampire riding it, well, the description he gave me sounded cool, but im having trouble with the body atm :-s the dragons that is. ill post it when ive done a bit more (such as finished the linework) the size is 200*125

great to see you around, oh and add me on msn if you have it =)

PJB21

Sounds great, remind me over MSN if you finish before I post about it, would love to see and give some CC on that. (I've added you on MSN - [email protected]

two things for you guys to know.

firstly, im going away tomoro untill sometime late saturday, however i may not be on sat, sunday i dont generaly go on but monday i should be back. anyway i need you guys to keep this bumped for me :wink:

now why would you want to do that? well i just decided this. second thing. while im away i want you all to post ideas for a SIG you want me to make, yes thats right. so post your ideas here, you may enter several, but there will only be one winner, the one I chose. so be creative, i like originality, action, not to boring but not overly complex, try to keep characters to a minimum, oh and i dont like pixeling grass (not very good heh) disclaimer: if i do not find any ideas that i like i do not have to make anything.

thanks for you time, and make the ideas good =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

I'll try and keep this bumped for you, PJB. ^_^

How about...

A dragon stood on a big rock/cliff, you can see him from behind, it's dark, night, far below you can see a forest, the tops of the trees, they have golden leaves, and some of which you can see their silver trunks.

Not far in the forest there is a glade, an opening in the trees, circular, and in it you can see bright, glowing white figures walking, with a white horse or two.

Some may recognise this (except the dragon - that wasn't there) scene.

uberpngsn7.png

River optional.

Green and brown parts are rocky/wild plants/wild land.

i can try, hmm, i may even get round to finish this one for you =P

sorry i didnt do the sig, it was too big and no pay or anything and im no good at grass :oops:

PJB21

Its ok u didnt finish...Tip.It took out with my Drek banner :? It'd be awesome for a new avvy! I got an idea sig see my thread called... "Requesting Pixel..."

Thanks PJ!

~S_M

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

those are very nice, indeed, I imagine few surpass such talent (that I have seen, which isn't saying much). Neverhteless, who am I to judge such raw telent as good or bad? I am not melerly unworthy of viewing such great art, but I am also unworthy of even posting on such a topic as this. The truth is, I am amazed by the relative ease in which you put to pen your ideas, and how small they are, yet up close they show the true talent. Never shall I procure or obtain such an avatar for myself, for I have no good ideas worth of being forever immortalized by the hand of such a wonderous artist. If only the reverse were true, and an idea did spring to my mind, then truly, such an event could easily be regarded as a miraculous act of god himself, deigning to bless me with such a digital masterpiece (by the way, this is nothing to say of my religion or lack thereof, I'm merely stating the improbability of such an event while telling of the elation i would feel were it to be made a reality). there is nothing I can say here to compliment your workings, for no such word exists that can describe the amount of awe I feel as i see how good that is. Such masterpieces are above such petty ratings as one can so haphazardly bestow upon the more banal of tip.it art. it is for the above reason that I cannot, and will not disgrae this by putting to type here a rating of such astounding work. there is nothing i dislike more than to see good work shamed in such a way as to leave it disgraced unrealistically.

I do hope you read all that and did not get too bored by my lack of writing ability. It's one of my great flaws. good work.

tipitlessersigea3.png

thanks guys. dorkvader, i like your personality, anytime you have an idea, let me know =)

and now, i proudly present more pixel artwork! (yes more, im sure your all getting bored of it by now) but this one is different, for a start it isnt an avvy, infact its rather larger (100*200 pixels) (that does fall into insignificantce compaired to my current wip, which you dont get to see, its 350*175) anyay, not only is it larger than my normal image but, its for ME! woo! yes thats right, i finaly made myself a siggy, heh. i guess you want to see it now, well, ok then.

asigwip02x3fy9.png

and then the linework for anyone interested in doing there own shading and colouring...

asigwip01ns1.png

yey! well, comment on it like you do with all the others =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

for no such word exists that can describe the amount of awe I feel

muffiny

describes all things above any other standard of 'good' although flawed in a conceptual point, as nothing will ever be as beautiful as a freshly baked applecinnamon muffin...its gets the point across

mmmmmm muffins

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

thanks guys. dorkvader, i like your personality, anytime you have an idea, let me know =)

and now, i proudly present more pixel artwork! (yes more, im sure your all getting bored of it by now) but this one is different, for a start it isnt an avvy, infact its rather larger (100*200 pixels) (that does fall into insignificantce compaired to my current wip, which you dont get to see, its 350*175) anyay, not only is it larger than my normal image but, its for ME! woo! yes thats right, i finaly made myself a siggy, heh. i guess you want to see it now, well, ok then.

http://url215.imageshack.us/url215/8528/asigwip02x3fy9.png

and then the linework for anyone interested in doing there own shading and colouring...

http://url215.imageshack.us/url215/6198/asigwip01ns1.png

yey! well, comment on it like you do with all the others =)

PJB21

That's amazing! By far your best!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ferahgo28.jpeg

GODSLAYER IS A PIXEL BEAST!

for no such word exists that can describe the amount of awe I feel

muffiny

describes all things above any other standard of 'good' although flawed in a conceptual point, as nothing will ever be as beautiful as a freshly baked apple cinnamon muffin...its gets the point across

mmmmmm muffins

and by the way, PJ, your work is amazing, thanks again for the avvy, i totaly agree with that guy above =)

gaaa =P~ i want one *slurp*

heh, i edited your post to what you should have said =P

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

Can u make me one Buddy?! Id like one like Rybeks... Just different

Head: Wizzy G FTW! Lol

Body: Same as hat

Legs: Blue D-Hide G

Weapon: Iron throwing knives

Shield: Sara Book

Cape: Sara

Boots: Wizard

Gloves: cookin gaunts

Neck: Power ammy

Hair: [bleep]es down forehead

Hair Color: White

Face: Looking down

BG: Same as Rybeks but grass and blue sky

Text: Sara Manger

Thanks PJB21! Please lol

~S_M

Same stance as Rybeks.

Love ur siggeh!

ok first never use that word i physicly hit anyone that does when i see them, regardless.

secondly, i have much going on and i know this is goning to seam like i really hate you but i dont, you just dont inspire me, im sorry its my fault for not being easily inspired, but i just dont always feeli like doing stuff, if i feel like it i will but i dont promise anything.

no comments on the new siggy?

gits

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

Can u make me one Buddy?! Id like one like Rybeks... Just different

Head: Wizzy G FTW! Lol

Body: Same as hat

Legs: Blue D-Hide G

Weapon: Iron throwing knives

Shield: Sara Book

Cape: Sara

Boots: Wizard

Gloves: cookin gaunts

Neck: Power ammy

Hair: [bleep]es down forehead

Hair Color: White

Face: Looking down

BG: Same as Rybeks but grass and blue sky

Text: Sara Manger

Thanks PJB21! Please lol

~S_M

Same stance as Rybeks.

Love ur siggeh!

~S_M